Forum Index > Pacific NW History > Boom Towns and Relic Hunters of Northeastern Washington
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Chico

Chico
PostThu Jul 09, 2015 8:06 pm 
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Studebaker Hoch

Studebaker Hoch
PostSun Jul 12, 2015 1:07 pm 
Sort of on topic: does anyone know a good book about the history of holden village and trinity areas? I've only been able to find info on after those places were established, but I'm interested in who pioneered those areas.

Chico

Chico
PostSun Jul 12, 2015 7:45 pm 
Studebaker Hoch wrote:
does anyone know a good book about the history of holden village and trinity areas?
A little history on Holden Google books A bit more http://www.westernmininghistory.com/articles/178/page2 "little history was recorded" Trinity - http://www.ghosttowns.com/states/wa/trinity.html

Jake

Jake
PostTue Jul 14, 2015 6:09 am 
Books about Holden and Trinity: The Holden Mine: Discovery to Production 1896-1938, Adams, Nigel B. ISBN #0-917048-53-9. The Life and Times of the Holden and Lovitt Mines, Marr, James Jr. No ISBN, printed by Craftsman Printing, Wenatchee, Discovering Washington's Historic Mines, volume 2, The East Central Cascade Mountains and the Wenatchee Mountains, Northwest Underground Explorations, ISBN #978-0-9822558-1-0. Stevens Pass, Roe, Joann ISBN #0-89886-371-6. Company Towns, Carlson, Linda, No ISBN. Printed by the University of Washington Press. Holden Copper Mine, First Full Production Years 1938-1940. Penberthy, Larry. No ISBN Self published.