Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > King5 is Depressing
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Spotly

Spotly
PostFri Jul 17, 2015 1:01 pm 
Kim Brown wrote:
There's a difference
That is true. I sometimes throw them into the same pile since it's hard to tell why they're doing the stupid/jerk things they're doing.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
cascadeclimber

cascadeclimber
PostFri Jul 17, 2015 1:15 pm 
I lived 22 years in Michigan, one in Oregon, and regularly drive in those two and Arizona. Drivers in this state are by far the worst, most narcissistic of the bunch. In particular, people who drive 55 MPH in the left lane in Michigan, especially around Detroit, are at risk of being run off the road by other drivers, or worse. That behavior is just not tolerated. I find the same thing on trails around here: People don't want to give way to faster hikers, the whole dog scenario, parking, leaving garbage, yadda. When people get packed too close together...when people are congested...they start behaving poorly toward one another. They tend to shift into a mindset of scarcity: Not enough space, not enough air, not enough time, not enough freedom, etc. And behavior motivated out of that space is never good.

If not now, when?
captain jack
Serving suggestion

captain jack
Serving suggestion
PostFri Jul 17, 2015 5:30 pm 
I whole heartedly agree with this statement. Between the Prius martyrs, the oblivious mini van mommies, and the Asians ( yes, I said it, old Asian people should NOT have drivers licences) this state contains the worst drivers I have ever encountered. California drivers are saints compared to the local idiots. Sorry Kim, but you're wrong on this.

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!
PostFri Jul 17, 2015 6:23 pm 
Ahhhh, so if you don't like it, please move away. Please do. I hear Detroit is quite affordable. up.gif

What's especially fun about sock puppets is that you can make each one unique and individual, so that they each have special characters. And they don't have to be human––animals and aliens are great possibilities
contour5

contour5
PostFri Jul 17, 2015 9:42 pm 
We could build a big camp in Detroit and put all the inferiors drivers there. Wouldn't that be like totally ironic?

Spotly

Spotly
PostSat Jul 18, 2015 12:03 pm 
cascadeclimber wrote:
I find the same thing on trails around here: People don't want to give way to faster hikers, the whole dog scenario, parking, leaving garbage, yadda.When people get packed too close together...when people are congested...they start behaving poorly toward one another. They tend to shift into a mindset of scarcity: Not enough space, not enough air, not enough time, not enough freedom, etc. And behavior motivated out of that space is never good.
up.gif up.gif up.gif

Miss Manners

Miss Manners
PostSat Jul 18, 2015 12:09 pm 
contour5 wrote:
We could build a big camp in Detroit and put all the inferiors drivers there. Wouldn't that be like totally ironic?
I think it would be better to pick a large island, for example, Australia. hmmm.gif Note that parts of Japan are very congested, however the people are exceedingly polite. Manners count.