Forum Index > Trail Talk > West Foss Lakes
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Otter

Otter
PostSat Sep 14, 2002 12:29 am 
ajgoodkids, that is soo funny! I can just see it...a fishing setup on a vertical wall above a lake...here's this aid climber with a portaledge...just fishin away! LOL! Thanks for the info on the crags... I think the climbing set up will defenately go now. So much for light weighting it! I love backpacking but ever since we started climbing...it is nearly all i can think about! So here's a way to get both in. Not an easy task when you don't climb trad or aid. And I defenately would not want to see bolts out in a place like that! And thanks to all for the lake info..i knew i could count on all of you for that! Well we are off to Newport for 5 days of luxury...on Marmot's employer...ofcourse he has to work two days while there.. but i just get to PLAY! WEEEEEEEE! You all have a great weekend..I look forward to all the reports when we return. Play safe! smile.gif

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
strider

strider
PostThu Sep 19, 2002 6:16 pm 
Well? How was the coast?

strider I've never been lost, but I'm frequently uncertain where my destination might be in relation to where I am at the moment....
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message