Forum Index > The Trading Post > FREE HIKER FOOD, good stuff, ALL GONE THANKS EVERYONE!!!
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Jaberwock

Jaberwock
PostSat Aug 22, 2015 7:21 pm 
GONE GONE GONE I have a lot of extra hiking food from this summer. Thought I'd give it away for free to my fellow NW-hikers. All I ask is reimbursement for shipping costs. Like $5 for what's left below. Please send me a PM with a list of what you want. I'll keep the list up to date below as things go, I will move things to the GONE section as they are claimed. UP TO DATE AS OF AUG 30, 11:00PM: AVAILABLE: All Gone, thanks everyone!! GONE: 18 Kind Bars, various flavors, mainly “Kind & Strong Bars” [wamtngal] 8 BumbleBars (various flavors) [wamtngal] 31 Laurabars (mainly Blueberry Muffin, and Cashew Cookie) [Magellan] 14 Individually wrapped packets of Walkers shortbread (200 calories per packet) [Magellan] 2 800 calorie bricks of Walkers shortbread [Magellan] 7 500 calorie baggies of dry roasted salted cashews [LS] 15 500 calorie baggies of dry roasted almonds (half salted, half unsalted) [king2005] 6 500 calorie baggies of dry roasted peanuts, salted [king2005] 13 Baggies of oatmeal following Andrew Skurka’s recipe [king2005] 10 Baggies of polenta w peppers following Andrew Skurka’s recipe [king2005] 9 Baggies of potato flakes w/ cheese powder following Andrew Skurka’s recipe [king2005] 1/2 Pound McCormick Original Taco Seasoning mix in shaker container [king2005] 1/2 Pound Badia Crushed Red Pepper Flakes in shaker container [king2005] 100 Individual pepper packets (the little paper packets) [king2005] 20 True Lemon crystalized lemon packets (instant lemon water packets) [king2005] 2 Pounds of Augason Farms Cheese Blend Powder in giant can [LizzyRN] 2 Pounds of Nestle Nido dried whole milk in giant can [LizzyRN] 2 Pounds of Augason Farms Tomato Powder in giant can [LizzyRN] GONE GONE GONE

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
wamtngal

wamtngal
PostMon Aug 24, 2015 9:14 pm 
PM sent.

Opinions expressed here are my own.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Magellan
Brutally Handsome

Magellan
Brutally Handsome
PostTue Aug 25, 2015 3:30 pm