Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Metsker Maps now in Alderwood!
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Gwen
LO Girl-of-the-Month

Gwen
LO Girl-of-the-Month
PostFri Oct 30, 2015 12:05 am 
Duplicating this here (other location is Gear Talk). Don't yell at me for double posting. Metsker Maps is opening a new store in Alderwood Mall and the Grand Opening is tomorrow (10/30). They're currently located directly across from REI (a superb location, if you ask me), but I'm told they'll be moving into the mall proper come next April (and I do get that in side the mall is a more strategic location). Considering how REI keeps decreasing their inventory, I'm hoping this mean Metsker's will pick up some extra business. Best of all, if you're lucky, when you come into the store you'll get to talk to me! Doors open at 10 AM and I'll be there!

Tomorrow's not promised to anyone, so be bold, scare yourself, attempt something with no guarantee of success. You'll be amazed at what you can achieve. -Olive McGloin
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
the Zachster

the Zachster
PostFri Oct 30, 2015 2:27 pm 
Gwen, that's awesome news! I work right down the street from there so I will definitely come visit! It will be great to have a dependable map place nearby...REI was frustrating for that.

"May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am"
RichP

RichP
PostFri Oct 30, 2015 2:31 pm 
Lucky you if you mean you will be working there. Who wouldn't want to be in a place surrounded by maps and people who love them? I'll definitely stop in sometime.

Gwen
LO Girl-of-the-Month

Gwen
LO Girl-of-the-Month
PostFri Oct 30, 2015 7:44 pm 
Awesome Zachster! Yes Rich, I'll be working there (Fridays and Sundays to start). What SHAL said Jeff (in the space once occupied by Christopher Banks). You too E!

Tomorrow's not promised to anyone, so be bold, scare yourself, attempt something with no guarantee of success. You'll be amazed at what you can achieve. -Olive McGloin