Forum Index > Partners > General Outdoor Partners
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
xctiger4

xctiger4
PostSun Jan 31, 2016 12:27 pm 
Hey Everyone - I was in the area this past summer for an internship and had the opportunity to do a ton of hiking, camping, and fly fishing. I did a lot of solo trips due to the short nature of my stay, but I recently graduated from school and am back full-time. That being said, I am looking for others to go out and enjoy the outdoors with! So far this winter I have been snowboarding, snowshoeing/hiking, and fishing, but would love to find some others to get out with. I recently took the AIARE 1 avalanche course so I have some basic knowledge of navigating backcountry terrain in the winter, but am still working to gain more experiences to be comfortable in true avalanche terrain. Long story short, shoot me a message if you have any interest in getting to the mountains with a recent college grad (22, M) living in Seattle. I'm up for anything!

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostSun Jan 31, 2016 12:47 pm 
Welcome to the site and the area.

"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." — Abraham Lincoln
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message