Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > PUD
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
JVesquire

JVesquire
PostThu Feb 04, 2016 5:18 pm 
It was empty! It was because they estimated the usage and screwed up the estimate.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Randito
Snarky Member

Randito
Snarky Member
PostThu Feb 04, 2016 5:27 pm 
JVesquire wrote:
It was empty! It was because they estimated the usage and screwed up the estimate.
Hah hah, so with zero usage the computer program for doing the estimating had some sort whacked math error. Either that or the grow operation next door was running extension cords. I have a nephew that does low rent district property management in Yakima, the stories he can tell!

CC
cascade curmudgeon

CC
cascade curmudgeon
PostThu Feb 04, 2016 9:03 pm 
Chief Joseph wrote:
It appears that this whole controversy is not as simple as some might think, now they are going to have a public meeting. http://jessejones.com/story/snohomish-pud-will-hold-night-meeting-about-bills/
Life imitates art satirizing life. Like I've said before, this country has reached total self-satirization. Go back and look at the clip Sluggo posted earlier in the thread. Some of you may recognize yourselves. Oh, and if you call PUD to complain, make sure you dial 1 first.

First your legs go, then you lose your reflexes, then you lose your friends. Willy Pep
Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostThu Feb 04, 2016 9:23 pm 
Ya sure, all the people with inflated bills are simply stupid just as Slug suggests by posting that video. You two must either work for the government or are self proclaimed "Mensa Members". lol. "Question everything, believe nothing!". I myself have not (yet) received an inflated bill due to the system change, but I actually care about the rights of others unlike some extreme narcissists that I know..

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
Magellan
Brutally Handsome

Magellan
Brutally Handsome
PostThu Feb 04, 2016 9:34 pm 
nut lady wrote:
Yes, if they overcharge, they deduct next month and I get a small bill. But we are retired on a fixed income
Guessing is horse crap. City of Seattle did this to me on my water bill. The problem was I was over-billed at summer rate, and under-billed at winter rate. The difference is significant. Try explaining that over the phone to some math wizard who hates his job.

Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostWed Feb 17, 2016 11:33 am 
It seems that all these people who are 'wrong' are still not getting it! rolleyes.gif http://komonews.com/news/local/i-am-damn-mad-frustrations-boil-over-at-sno-co-pud-meeting I am worried, my bill seems to be late, hope it doesn't go from $50 to $500! wink.gif
CC wrote:
Sigh. CJ, you really need to let this go.
....Lol.

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
Chief joseph

Chief joseph
PostMon Mar 07, 2016 4:48 pm 
I opened my mail box a couple days ago and found a PUD bill, opened it and it was for $737!!!?!! I started to freak out until I realized the bill was not in my name. The mail person had put it in the wrong box, whew!