Forum Index > The Trading Post > Core Enchantment Zone camping this weekend, who wants it?
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
comiki

comiki
PostMon May 16, 2016 1:53 pm 
Pass is from May 20-May 23 for up to 8 people, $166.00

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
AlpineRose

AlpineRose
PostMon May 16, 2016 2:19 pm 
It's my understanding Enchantment permits are not transferrable in the sense that either the leader and/or co-leader listed on the permit must be on the trip.

Tomlike

Tomlike
PostMon May 16, 2016 2:39 pm 
AlpineRose wrote:
It's my understanding Enchantment permits are not transferrable in the sense that either the leader and/or co-leader listed on the permit must be on the trip.
yep: Permits are NON-Transferable. Group leaders cannot be changed. Only the group leader or designated alternate may use the permit. Alternate group leaders must be identified during the application process and cannot be added at a later time. Once a Permit Reservation is made, no changes may be made to the zone for which the permit is valid. Once a Permit Reservation is made, no changes may be made to the entry date. Once a permit is printed, no changes can be made to the permit. Do not print your permit until you are certain you do not want to add group members or extend the duration of your trip. 8 days or more prior to the entry date, days may be added to the trip by changing the exit date at the rate of $5/person/day. Maximum number of days that can be reserved is 14. 8 days or more prior to the entry date, group size may be increased, up to the limit of 8 total persons per group, at the rate of $5/person/day. No changes will be allowed within 7 days of the trip's start date.

comiki

comiki
PostMon May 16, 2016 3:05 pm 
well bummer! I did not know that, my apologies! I haven't printed it but clearly we are inside the 7 days and none of the leaders will be there. I guess I will turn it back over to rec.gov and let them resell it. Thanks for the info!

comiki

comiki
PostMon May 16, 2016 3:30 pm 
okay, I take it back, one of our group leaders could still go, so if your group of 7 or less is interested let me know