Forum Index > The Trading Post > Osprey Aether 60 M & Therm-A-Rest All Season L for Sale
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
blendergasket

blendergasket
PostSat Jul 02, 2016 12:25 pm 
I have a some gear I'd like to get rid of. I have a Osprey Aether 60 Medium in brick red. I got it last year and have used it a handful of times. It's in great shape, just a little dirt on it. I can include pictures if you would like to see them. It is very comfortable and rides well with weight in it. I have updated to a lighter pack and so would like to sell it. http://www.ospreypacks.com/us/en/product/aether-60-AETHER60.html I would like to get $150 for it. I also have a Therm-a-rest all season which has also been used a handful of times and is also in great condition. It is size Large. I will part with this for $100 http://www.cascadedesigns.com/therm-a-rest/mattresses/trek-and-travel/neoair-all-season/product? I am in Seattle.

"He who would understand the Book of Nature must walk its pages with his feet" ~Paracelsus
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Carrie123

Carrie123
PostThu Jul 07, 2016 1:47 pm 
Is this still available?

blendergasket

blendergasket
PostThu Jul 07, 2016 7:06 pm 
Carrie123 wrote:
Is this still available?
Yep! Are you interested in either one?

"He who would understand the Book of Nature must walk its pages with his feet" ~Paracelsus