Forum Index > Partners > Two Sherpas for Enchantments in exchange for permit
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Yukon48

Yukon48
PostThu Jun 30, 2016 12:44 pm 
Looking for 2 hikers willing to carry 15 lbs of our gear. 3 elderly hikers have permit for 5, we seek friendly clean hikers willing to carry up to 15 pounds each of our gear in exchange for paid in full Enchantment Permit. You will need to camo with us but will have no duties but carrying our gear up and out. You will do your own cooking separate from us. We will enter on Thursday July 14 in morning around 8-9AM and hike to Colchuck lake and camp. Friday morning we will hike up Assgard Pass and down to mid Enchantments where we will camp. Saturday day hike or climb on your own and stay in same camp site. Sunday we will hike out on either Snow Lake Trail or back down Assgard. Because you are on our permit you will need to camp close but are on your own otherwise. Call 206-819-3202 if interested or reply here. We will be slow going up Assgard but you can hike a head if you wish.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
mailboxed

mailboxed
PostWed Aug 03, 2016 11:26 pm 
Rats! I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner. I would have been happy to do so. I'll check the site more frequently from now on! Just cruised up on Saturday and knocked out Dragontail and Colchuck with my son and a buddy. Headed back in a couple weeks for little Anapurna and a few others. Hope your trip went great!

Yukon48

Yukon48
PostWed Aug 03, 2016 11:44 pm 
We had a great trip but had to carry our own full packs. No takers on the Sherpa deal. We are 68-75 so it took us awhile to get up Assgard but we made it. Be Safe