Forum Index > The Trading Post > Gear Sale!
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Fletcher

Fletcher
PostThu Oct 06, 2016 3:01 pm 
I have a few items that I never use that I'm putting up for sale. I am not in a huge hurry to sell any of these items. The prices are firm. Garmin 62s GPS Unit $200 This GPS has never even been taken out of the box. Brand new condition.
Gear Sale!
Gear Sale!
Gear Sale!
Gear Sale!
La Sportiva Trango Mountaineering Boots size 12 $60 These boots have seen some miles but still have a lot of life left. All of the wear is mostly superficial. With a little TLC these boots could see many more summits. The soles are still in great shape.
Gear Sale!
Gear Sale!
Gear Sale!
Gear Sale!
Scarpa Plastic Mountaineering Boots size 12 $160 I bought these new, thinking I would use them on Volcano climbs but never did. Not sure what the model is anymore as I don't have the box. These things are like new and would be great for winter mountaineering.
Gear Sale!
Gear Sale!
Gear Sale!
Gear Sale!
MSR Snowshoes $50 I bought used years ago and brought them out on many trips. I am more into skiing now and never use them anymore so its time to get them to a new owner who will get them back into the mountains. I can't remember the model on these. They have seen a lot of use but are bombproof. Cool thing is the MSR factory is in South Seattle and you can just walk in and get anything that breaks on these fixed onsite for free.
Gear Sale!
Gear Sale!

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Josh Journey
a.k.a Josh Lewis

Josh Journey
a.k.a Josh Lewis
PostFri Oct 07, 2016 12:07 am 
The MSR Snowshoes mentioned are really good. After a lot of use and abuse on mine one of them broke. Used a few zip ties for a few years which worked, but eventually broke. MSR replaced the entire snowshoe for free without any paper work and was hassle free. cool.gif

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message