Forum Index > Partners > Trekking partner for K2 Base Camp Gondogoro La Trek 2017
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
yayasee

yayasee
PostSat Sep 24, 2016 6:14 am 
Hi everyone, I'm at the stage of planning my trip to Pakistan next year. After checking different treks I decided to do K2 Base Camp Circuit as it looks like the best mix of Karakoram to get in 20 days. Inspirational video https://vimeo.com/33446306 As I mentioned I'm at the stage of planning, so at this stage I don't have solid plan. I would prefer independent trek but as it is my first trip to Pakistan I might be looking into hiring a guide. If you are interested in sharing the adventure contact me. At this stage my dates are flexible. The trek will take 24 days and starting point will be Skardu, very peaceful region.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Drew312

Drew312
PostSun Oct 09, 2016 10:07 pm 
I would be very interested in this as I was planing on heading to either the Himalaya or Karakoram range next year. Feel to send email with whatever rough or ideal itinerary you have if you're at that stage of planing yet.

JasonK806

JasonK806
PostWed Nov 02, 2016 9:35 pm 
I would be interested. I've thought about going for a few years but wasn't sure about going alone either and it would be really nice to go with another PNW local. I already know I will have the time to go this summer. Send me a PM and what your potential plans are so far. Jason