Forum Index > The Trading Post > mayb selling mazda b2000.xtracab Frame-off restoration.
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
forest gnome
Forest nut...

forest gnome
Forest nut...
PostWed Oct 19, 2016 9:53 am 
Just finnished couple of summers ago...master mechanic so I did the work myself. located in Everett... New engine kit (pistons,Bearings,hoses ect...)..new power steering hose,FUEL,water,oil pumps..NEW Radiator. Head work, new exhaust valves, valve job,head magnafluxed ect... new Webber carb. and header exhaust.(500$) Suspension: New Bearings(inner-outer)...2 rotors,brake calipers,master cylinder and clutch cylinder & all brake hoses...upper and lower ball joints(napa)...sway bar ect...bushings replaced. new shocks (air in rear) and 15" tires..(tires could be replaced soon) Found rebuilt manual 5spd. in junkyard..NEW CLUTCH -bearing-rear seal.and trans.oil. New u-joints..axle oil, muffler, rear brake cyl. Paint job was new but has numerous chips now (work truck) Dash re-done in beige vinyle paint. Future needs?....Tires, seat covers (250$ in leatherette fabric) 3 tie-rods (i hav 1 new one)..stock ones are tight. I will try to attatch a pic...but if u e-mail me it would be quicker to send u a picture... GREAT MOUNTAIN RIG!! w/15in. tires.. Hate to sell it but I am restoring an 1990 mitsu. Montero next.. price is firm at 2,900$...that's 3,000$ obo for you craiglisters.. forestgnome425@gmail.com Shoot...you have to call my phone and then I can take a pict...my laptop crashed!!....425-405-8349

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
forest gnome
Forest nut...

forest gnome
Forest nut...
PostFri Oct 21, 2016 12:47 pm 
ok so downloaded pics to the computer...now I can send some if you contact me at ....forestgnome425@gmail.com.. new windshield also!..the paint is basecolor and clearcoat, but has numerous dings-chippies... again this rig should go 100,000+ miles cause it's only 2.5yrs old...

forest gnome
Forest nut...

forest gnome
Forest nut...
PostMon Nov 07, 2016 9:55 am 
ok so I will pm tom...tried to figure out how to post a pic-file that is on my computer... need to create a flicker account..upload the file to that...go back to nw hikers and click the attatchment...make sure its the right size.... some instruction here said just click browse under the main posting box...(have don before for c.l.ad..) to add and attatchment from my computer... dizzy.gif halp I am dummmmbbb.... again this truck is completly restored and a great mountain rig... ok so may post on c.l. and just put photos there??....

sooperfly

sooperfly
PostMon Nov 07, 2016 10:32 am 
Check yer PM's Gnomey!

sooperfly

sooperfly
PostWed Feb 08, 2017 4:03 pm 
Ok, Gnomey got one pic to me! I'll put it up now the Flickr is cooperating. I'll put more up as he sends them.
2017-02-08_07-44-26
2017-02-08_07-44-26

forest gnome
Forest nut...

forest gnome
Forest nut...
PostSun Feb 12, 2017 10:52 am 
Thanks! this is defin. a piece of gear to get you to the trails... 15in. tires...webber carb. ....new windshield....every bushing,ball joint and bearings replaced. new radiator,clutch,exhaust, and quite a bit of head work done (exhaust valves,springs ect...) pistons,bearings,oil and water pumps..ect...ect..ect... everything is restored to new condition....(425) 405-8349

sooperfly

sooperfly
PostMon Feb 13, 2017 10:44 am 
Another picture!
2017-02-11_10-17-55
2017-02-11_10-17-55