Forum Index > Partners > PCT section last week of June
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Dianalu

Dianalu
PostWed Jan 18, 2017 10:41 am 
This site is great! Found 2 fantastic day hike/snowshoe buddies in a week. smile.gif Now looking for someone to go on PCT late June, in vicinity of section H/I for short trip 3-5 days. Man, woman, younger, older...anyone welcome. My only restriction is that I need to do 30 miles per day. I'm ultra-light paleo and going for purpose of testing my food to make sure what I'm taking can provide energy for 30 mile mountain terrain days - gotta do the miles so I know for sure - in prep for longer trip later. You can choose south bound or north bound and what part of trail you would like to do and how long the trip is - I'm opinionless. Earliest in June I can go is the 25th. I'm by Tacoma but we don't have to be near each other to meet for the trip. Please, please, someone reply because I'm really tired of doing training stuff by myself! I'm really easy to get along with.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
avlfive

avlfive
PostWed Jan 18, 2017 1:49 pm 
This actually sounds pretty awesome! I'm not sure if I can get enough time off of work for anything more than 3 days unfortunately unless it's a holiday weekend. I'll have to see what I can do. But I've been wanting to try to push myself to see how many miles I could get and I'm pretty confident I could put in 30-mile days. Plus, I've been wanting to get some of the PCT out of the way. It's on my list. Sounds like a pretty sweet challenge. I'd be up for it. I'm right by you in Puyallup but like you said, that doesn't matter that much.

The Lead Dog

The Lead Dog
PostTue Jan 24, 2017 9:44 am 
Might be hampered by snow at that time. More so Northbound I would think.