Forum Index > Gear Talk > Using GAIA
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Snuffy

Snuffy
PostMon Jan 16, 2017 5:01 pm 
I broke down at Christmas and added GAIA to my iPhone (last minute gift to myself from Santa). I am having lots of fun with it but can't seem to figure out one thing. After my trip, how do I see the stats from waypoint to waypoint (mostly distance)? I can see elevation and coordinates but not distance from the beginning or in between points. I can see it while in the middle of recording but can't find the data when all is said and done. Do I have to download the data to GPX or something in order to see it?

You don't find yourself standing at the top of a mountain without having started out in the valley.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Hiker Mama

Hiker Mama
PostTue Jan 17, 2017 10:01 pm 
I'll see if I can help. When I open Gaia up, the screen opens with the track of my last trip. I click on the button on the top left corner with the three parallel lines. That opens the window with lots of options. I click on the Tracks button. It gives me all the trips I've taken on little thumbnails. I click on the one I want to look at, and it gives a sort of cover page. Right below the small map on the top line, there is a line that says Stats, and it gives a few of the stats. There is a little arrow on the right side; click on that arrow, and it will give you all your stats. Scroll down to see them. I haven't set waypoints before, so I don't know how to do that part. I hope this helps!

My hiking w/ kids site: www.thehikermama.com
Snuffy

Snuffy
PostMon Jan 23, 2017 1:39 pm 
Thank you, Hiker Mama! I am able to see those things, just not the waypoint data. I'll keep searching Google for an answer!

You don't find yourself standing at the top of a mountain without having started out in the valley.