Forum Index > Trail Talk > A prescription for cabin fever (Bellingham area)
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
D. Inscho
Not bored yet...

D. Inscho
Not bored yet...
PostFri Jan 27, 2017 1:56 pm 
Elevation- The Art of Cascadia! Attend if you love Cascadia. Lots of great landscape photography, presentations, workshops...

http://david-inscho.smugmug.com/ The key to a successful trip is to do the planning during work hours. -- John Muir “My most memorable hikes can be classified as 'Shortcuts that Backfired'.” --Ed Abbey
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
fourteen410

fourteen410
PostFri Jan 27, 2017 8:14 pm 
up.gif

john512
john512

john512
john512
PostWed Feb 08, 2017 5:15 pm 
is there other events like that in the coming months?

John
zephyr
aka friendly hiker

zephyr
aka friendly hiker
PostWed Feb 08, 2017 6:40 pm 
Thanks for posting this D. Inscho. Looks like a lot going on. ~z I gleaned this schedule from the website: Elevation Schedule Elevation Mixed-Media Exhibition February 3-28 Opening Reception 6-9 pm, Friday February 3rd Allied Arts Gallery – 1418 Cornwall Ave Allied Arts Gallery is open Monday-Friday, 10am – 5pm, and Saturday, 12-5pm Adventures NW Photographic Exhibition February 3 – 28 Opening Gala 6-9 pm, Friday February 3rd National Bank Building – 103 E. Holly St. Pickford Film Event Thursday, February 23rd Local Photography and Gary Stroutsos Flute Music Recreation Northwest EXPO Saturday, February 25 1-6 pm Bellingham Cruise Terminal Bring your friends and family to meet face to face with Apparel and Gear Manufacturers, Retailers, Outfitters, Outdoor Media, Activity Clubs, Stewardship Organizations and representatives from your favorite local recreation events and races. Explore Washington’s outdoor recreation opportunities to find new ways to get outside and play. Free to the Public Chuckanut Radio Hour Tuesday, February 28th Featuring Leif Whittaker, My Old Man and the Mountain

Hiker Mama

Hiker Mama
PostSun Feb 12, 2017 8:31 pm 
I took my son and his friend there to the opening. I wish I had said hi to you, D. Inscho, I couldn't quite place where I had heard your name before! tongue.gif It was fun to go to an art walk in a different location.

My hiking w/ kids site: www.thehikermama.com
D. Inscho
Not bored yet...

D. Inscho
Not bored yet...
PostMon Feb 13, 2017 7:31 am 
Glad you got out to take-in some mountain scenery. I liked the bank building venue, and even took the opportunity to photograph the 5 vaults throughout the 1926 building. The Elevation exhibit continues through February at the Allied Arts location.

http://david-inscho.smugmug.com/ The key to a successful trip is to do the planning during work hours. -- John Muir “My most memorable hikes can be classified as 'Shortcuts that Backfired'.” --Ed Abbey