Forum Index > Trail Talk > 2017 NWHikers.net calendar
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
wiki summary

wiki summary
PostTue Nov 08, 2016 8:42 am 
Order your 2017 NWHikers.net calendar here. Use coupon code JAN17 for up to 50% off. Please note calendars are provided at cost (we do not earn anything from calendar orders) so don't feel compelled to buy a calendar or pad your order to support NWH. The best way to support NWH is to simply remember to use our amazon link whenever you shop at amazon (NWH earns roughly 6% if you use our link at the top of the page). We decided to release results early this year as there were too many logistical issues to wait until the social for the reveal. If you want a calendar, please use the order link above. There will be a limited number of calendars available for purchase at the social if you want to save shipping (pm me to reserve). The calendar social is always a good time so don't forget to sign up here. Polls have closed and the top 4 photos are now revealed here. Congrats to all!

Wiki summmary last edited by Tom on Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:23 pm (this post can be edited by any member)
Back to top Reply to topic
Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostFri Dec 23, 2016 10:34 pm 
Just got my calendars today. Everything printed great!* As mentioned above if you are coming to the social I ordered extra calendars (20 x 8.5x11" and 10 x 11x14"). To make for easier change the 8.5x11 calendars will be $10 and the 11x14" calendars will be $20. The larger size is quite stunning and I suspect these will sell out first. PM me to reserve. First come first served. *minor glitch on the back cover with the M(ixbook) logo partially obscuring the last photo credit.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
lanzscape

lanzscape
PostSat Dec 24, 2016 9:48 am 
Living in Ohio, I unfortunately can't make the social, but I received the calendar I ordered, and I think it looks very good - both the photographs and the quality of the printing. Kudos to those that made it all happen. up.gif up.gif

fourteen410

fourteen410
PostMon Dec 26, 2016 2:09 pm 
Sorry if this was mentioned earlier, but if our photo is in the calendar, do we get one free of charge? No worries if not, just thought I recalled that from previous years.

Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostMon Dec 26, 2016 3:04 pm 
No but if you are coming to the social I should have extra if you wolud like a complementary calendar. If I have extra after the social I can mail out to the winners.

Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostThu Jan 05, 2017 11:09 pm 
I have an extra 14x11 (large) calendar if anyone is interested. Cost is $20 shipped.

Frank

Frank
PostFri Jan 06, 2017 5:56 am 
I will take it

HitTheTrail

HitTheTrail
PostFri Jan 06, 2017 6:21 am 
I got mine from Tom yesterday. A big thanks! smile.gif And, as an added bonus surprise it was the smaller size of the past so I can hang it open and get to see the photos this year. up.gif

Pyrites

Pyrites
PostThu Mar 23, 2017 11:18 pm 
I am still enjoying my calendar every day. What great art.

Keep Calm and Carry On? Heck No. Stay Excited and Get Outside!
nuclear_eggset

nuclear_eggset
PostMon Mar 27, 2017 9:57 pm 
Clearly I've been gone too long, since I missed this one. frown.gif I'll just have to get some submissions and stick around for the 2018 calendar then. smile.gif