Forum Index > The Trading Post > last attempt - Tele gear for sale - skis and scarpa T2's
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
jackchinook

jackchinook
PostTue Jan 04, 2005 6:22 pm 
This is my last attempt before selling this stuff on ebay. I put the skis on awhile back but no hits. Now that there's a little snow? If not, it's to the evil mega-auction. K2 Heli Stinx 190cm with G3 15mm risers and Rottefella Chili bindings. Skis are in 9.9/10 shape, having been used on about 4-5 tours only. I'm selling them because I just never use them. $150 without bindings (removing the bindings does nothing to the G3 risers (or the skis) and a number of bindings can be reinstalled using tools normal people have in their garage - i.e. hex/allen wrench) $200 with bingings. Binding condition not as perfect as the skis but fully functional. 2002 Scarpa T2's - Size 9UK, 10-10.5 US. I skied these for a number of seasons and I bought them to fit tight. I wear about a 10.5 US street shoe, occasionally 11's. They're fairly well used but would be good for a learning telemarker. I would keep them but I do about 90% backcountry now since I don't live near a ski resort anymore and I want my feet to be in a state of bliss since I'm skinning, walking, skiing in them all day and sometimes riding a snowmobile. I'd like to get $40 for them. They'd easily last 1-2 seasons for someone skiing lifts, taking lessons, doing some touring, etc. I live in the Methow, but I get over to westside often so I could potentially deliver, or ship also. Michael send me a pm

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message