Forum Index > Support & Feedback > search not working
Previous :: Next Topic  
Author Message
hikermike
Member
Member


Joined: 24 Jun 2003
Posts: 1180 | TRs
Location: Tacoma
hikermike
Member
PostSun Jul 09, 2017 6:28 pm 
Reply to topic Reply with quote
Search does not seem to work....it just comes up with today's trail talk when search button is pushed.
Back to top
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
Chico
Member
Member


Joined: 30 Nov 2012
Posts: 2090 | TRs
Location: Lacey
Chico
Member
PostSun Jul 09, 2017 6:36 pm 
Reply to topic Reply with quote
Working just fine for me!

--------------
http://capitolriders.org
Back to top
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
Tom
Admin



Joined: 15 Dec 2001
Posts: 14990 | TRs

Tom
Admin
PostSun Jul 09, 2017 9:37 pm 
Reply to topic Reply with quote
Need more specifics.
Back to top
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
Ski




Joined: 28 May 2005
Posts: 7654 | TRs
Location: tacoma
Ski
PostSun Jul 09, 2017 10:03 pm 
Reply to topic Reply with quote
search function doesn't work if the keywords are three letters or less.

sometimes it works better to just use Google. include "nwhikers.net" in the search string.
easy peasy.

works fine for me 99% of the time. the other 1% of the time I can't remember if something was spelled in the possessive form, or singular or plural... stuff like that.

--------------
"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. 
I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
Back to top
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
  Display:     All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Forum Index > Support & Feedback > search not working
  Happy Birthday furthur, poorbuthappy!
Jump to:   
Search this topic:

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
   Use Disclaimer Powered by phpBB Privacy Policy