Forum Index > Partners > North Coast Trail -- or other trails and peaks --  anytime between mid-August and mid-September
Previous :: Next Topic  
rabbitrabbit

rabbitrabbit
PostThu Aug 03, 2017 6:51 pm 
Reply to topic Reply with quote
I am currently not working and trying to squeeze in as much outdoor time as I can before buckling down in the fall. Will probably go solo the West Coat Trail in a few weeks. If anyone is up for doing the North Coast Trail, any long section of the Boundary trail in WA, or anything in the BC interior (have done little there), would be great to have someone along to adventure with. Mountain biking trips are great too.

Female, 50, fit, can hike 15 miles/day, more if I go lighter. Also an experienced mountaineering. Live in Seattle, but often on the east side of the North Cascades, or Vancouver Island.

Thanks!
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
librelibre

librelibre
PostSat Aug 05, 2017 3:32 pm 
Reply to topic Reply with quote
I had my eyes set on Garibaldi Lake/Black Tusk area and Wedgemount Lake for the Labor Day weekend and would love company for that. However, with the wildfire smoke, I'm not sure if everything will be cleared up by then? Do you have any info. as to when they are currently expecting for the fires to be put out and the weather to clear up at this point? I want to make sure that we'll have the opportunity to breath non-toxic level air while we huffing and puffing up the mountains.
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
  Display:     All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Forum Index > Partners > North Coast Trail -- or other trails and peaks --  anytime between mid-August and mid-September
  Happy Birthday Flash Gordon, raz2sea!
Jump to:   
Search this topic: