Forum Index > Partners > Southern Utah trip-September 2017
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Stram.
Backcountry Ryan

Stram.
Backcountry Ryan
PostMon Aug 07, 2017 12:07 pm 
Hello fellow travelers, I am hoping to find a group of hiking partners for a hiking trip to Southern Utah, specifically Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks. I have a double cab truck, with room for 3 other people plus gear. I have no problem being the driver for this trip, just looking for people who want to tag along and hike together. I plan to backpack through a lot, staying at backcountry sites. I can pick you up in Oregon, or anywhere else along the way as I am coming from Olympia, Washington. I'm a 38 years young straight, single male. I work a professional job and I have a Bachelor's Degree. Super chill, 420 friendly, no drama. I am planning to do this the first and/or 2nd week of September 2017. Yes, a short notice trip, but spontaneity is great, right? Does a trip like this interest anyone?

Looking for committed hiking partners who have time to dedicate to multi-day hiking trips in and around Washington state, Oregon, Utah, Montana, Idaho, and possibly other areas.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
General ****

General ****
PostWed Aug 09, 2017 8:43 pm 
Stram, I just sent you a PM, (Private Message), you might want to check your email. General ****

The General primarily backpacks solo.
General ****

General ****
PostFri Aug 18, 2017 8:26 pm 
Stram, Your offer is really tempting, (and I would have really liked to have been able to join you), but the wife has rented us a cabin for a week @ Kamloops Lake, BC during the time of your Utah trip. If I went to Utah instead, the wife would probably have me sleeping in the dog house upon my return. Tough choice, my tent in Utah, a cabin by Kamloops Lake, or the dog house? confused.gif I choose the cabin. I recently returned from a 10 day trip to the Wind River Range, (Wyoming) with Forest Gnome and The Lead Dog. That was an amazing trip! up.gif That was my third backpacking trip this season.... smile.gif My wife, (who also happens to be my best friend) would not take kindly to me leaving again so soon, paranoid.gif so ............ I'm just going to have to pass on Utah. However, maybe we can put something together for next year? Thank you, General **** / The General

The General primarily backpacks solo.