Forum Index > Partners > Oh River to Blue Glacier
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
JordanGreyson
Ready2Backpack

JordanGreyson
Ready2Backpack
PostFri Aug 25, 2017 8:10 am 
Hey Y'all, Looking for a camping partner to go up to the Hoh Rainforest for a week. If anyone is interested please hit me up. Looking to Leave Monday or Tuesday and Return Friday or Saturday. Please have all necessary gear and be in hiking shape. Cheers!

-JordanGreyson
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Stram.
Backcountry Ryan

Stram.
Backcountry Ryan
PostSat Aug 26, 2017 5:13 am 
Hey Jordan, I'd be interested in doing this with you. How much hiking are you planning to do? I'm in good shape, ready to roll with gear. Thanks, Ryan

Looking for committed hiking partners who have time to dedicate to multi-day hiking trips in and around Washington state, Oregon, Utah, Montana, Idaho, and possibly other areas.
JordanGreyson
Ready2Backpack

JordanGreyson
Ready2Backpack
PostSat Aug 26, 2017 7:40 am 
Hi Ryan, The round trip milage is 37miles for that stretch. But if you wanted a longer hike I have no objections, I'm always up for extending the trip. What days were you thinking about for your trip and would you want to meet up before we would go up to the Hoh? Thanks,

-JordanGreyson
Stram.
Backcountry Ryan

Stram.
Backcountry Ryan
PostSun Aug 27, 2017 9:38 am 
Hey Jordan, I'm definitely down to meet up beforehand. I actually live about 30 miles south of quinalt, so I'm not far from the Hoh trailhead. I'm pretty open minded to whatever, but looking forward to a trip like this! Cheers, Ryan

Looking for committed hiking partners who have time to dedicate to multi-day hiking trips in and around Washington state, Oregon, Utah, Montana, Idaho, and possibly other areas.
JordanGreyson
Ready2Backpack

JordanGreyson
Ready2Backpack
PostSun Aug 27, 2017 10:13 am 
Hey Ryan, I had something come up at work rolleyes.gif so I can't leave till Wednesday. If you're still good to go, we could meet up for breakfast Wednesday morning and hit the trail midmorning. I'd be good to come back Monday or Tuesday. My cell is 253-241-6223 shoot me a text and we can go over our plan of action. Hope you can go, I'm looking forward to it. Cheers!

-JordanGreyson
Stram.
Backcountry Ryan

Stram.
Backcountry Ryan
PostSun Aug 27, 2017 3:23 pm 
Are you talking about this Wednesday, and coming back on Labor Day or the day after? I'm not sure I could do that trip. My birthday is on Sunday the 3rd, so I have some plans already for that. I could leave on Monday, the 4th, and stay for 5 or 6 days though. Does that work for you?