Forum Index > Gear Talk > ZPacks Customer Service
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
wildernessed
viewbagger

wildernessed
viewbagger
PostThu Jul 21, 2016 10:45 am 
I had ordered a Soplex cuben fiber tent through ZPacks 4-5 weeks ago and while waiting came upon the Big Sky Soulx2 in cuben fiber a 2 person, free standing UL tent which I can use solo in the mountains or split on long trips. I asked ZPacks if I could get a refund. and it took about 5 minutes no questions asked. That is about as good as it gets. Hat off to ZPacks customer service !

Living in the Anthropocene
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
HitTheTrail

HitTheTrail
PostThu Jul 21, 2016 11:25 am 
I get a lot of DIY stuff from them. They always ship in one day.

SlingShot
Slingshot

SlingShot
Slingshot
PostThu Jul 21, 2016 4:39 pm 
ZPacks Rocks! Always my first choice. The Big Sky Soulx2 Tent looks interesting. ZPacks just released the Duplex Flex. ZPacks first free standing tent. Zpacks is consistently improving their gear. Its hard to keep up to date.

Take only photo's. Leave only foot prints. Waste only time. John Muir http://www.flickr.com/photos/dogntallgrass/ https://www.facebook.com/marc.mallang
wamtngal

wamtngal
PostMon Jul 25, 2016 9:48 am 
I agree. I ordered a sleeping bag from them earlier this year, right before the real hiking season rush. I put down a date that I needed the sleeping bag by and they ended up mailing it out even earlier than their estimated shipping timeline. I've also ordered some smaller things from them for a used Duplex that I picked up and they shipped incredibly fast. From prior experience with other cottage gear companies, ZPacks' customer service is top notch. I also like that they communicate about their shipping (as in provide confirmation and tracking numbers). Not all cottage companies do, which can leave you wondering when you'll get your order.

Opinions expressed here are my own.
wildernessed
viewbagger

wildernessed
viewbagger
PostFri Jul 21, 2017 11:13 am 
Loaded my Arc Blast up partially put it on and the harness fit unevenly when I checked it the vertical carbon fiber pole had broke at some point due to unknown causes. Everything was fine when I got it off the rack. hmmm.gif Emailed Zpacks and within 24 hr. I have two replacement poles on the way can't touch that customer service. up.gif

Living in the Anthropocene
Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostFri Jul 21, 2017 7:12 pm 
Thinking about getting and Arc Zip. Nice to know you can trust them. up.gif

"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." — Abraham Lincoln
Alpine Pedestrian

Alpine Pedestrian
PostSat Aug 05, 2017 8:10 am 
On Monday I decided I really needed a new backpack for my upcoming trip because the old MLD was wearing out, so I ordered the Arc Blast. The website said it took about a week to make and then ship. I paid for expedited shipping in my order and asked if the pack could possibly be here by next Wednesday, the day before we leave. It came yesterday (Friday). It was a blast (sorry) fitting it and loading it and falling in love with it and wearing it around the house until I realized I couldn't really keep it on all night. In years past I have bought the solplex and quilt and a few other things. Not only great customer service but great products.

rubywrangler

rubywrangler
PostWed Sep 06, 2017 11:12 am 
+1 for zPacks customer service wub.gif I emailed them to ask whether/how to fix my Arc Haul after it took a minor beating on Fortress, and they offered to send me a new stay and repair tape for no charge even though the damage was completely my fault.