Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > RIP Fats
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
CC
cascade curmudgeon

CC
cascade curmudgeon
PostWed Oct 25, 2017 10:06 am 
Bo, Chuck, and now Fats. Of the true "Kings of Rock and Roll", only Little Richard is left. Yes, it is definitely a shame. Fats Domino dead

First your legs go, then you lose your reflexes, then you lose your friends. Willy Pep
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Chico

Chico
PostWed Oct 25, 2017 4:04 pm 
Others that have gone on as well - Scott Putesky, co-founder and former guitarist for the band Marilyn Manson who went by the stage name Daisy Berkowitz, has died from cancer at the age of 49, according to multiple news sources. George Young, songwriter-guitarist for the Easybeats and producer for AC/DC, died October 22, 2017, at the age of 70, according to multiple news sources. When Nazis schemed, she was listening. Alison Robins was a self-taught spy whose job was intercepting messages transmitted to the German U-boats that surrounded Britain during World War II, and passing them on to the expert codebreakers at the Bletchley Park cryptanalysis headquarters. PHOENIX (AP) — Paul Weitz, a retired NASA astronaut who commanded the first flight of the space shuttle Challenger and also piloted the Skylab in the early 1970s, has died. He was 85. Robert Guillaume, the actor known best for his starring roles on TV's "Soap," and "Benson," has died at the age of 89, according to multiple news reports.

Chico

Chico
PostWed Oct 25, 2017 4:08 pm 
Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostWed Oct 25, 2017 4:18 pm 
I did not know this until I heard it on the radio just a bit ago: Fats Domino, between 1955 and 1962, outsold Chuck Berry, Little Richard, and Buddy Holly combined in record sales. His music lives on, in various forms.

"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."