Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Seahawks
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!
PostMon Dec 04, 2017 6:25 pm 
I hope it does piss off the offensive line and the running backs. Anyway, it's Wilson or nobody, and his teammates want to win.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostWed Dec 06, 2017 5:03 pm 
Amazing game, they finally played the way they can....no holding penalties and only a couple total. I think they have been "playing down to their opponents level"....quite a coincidence that their best game of the season came against the team with the leagues best record? Playing well some of the time won't get it and they nearly have to win out to win the division. The game against the Rams could well decide the season.

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
Leafguy

Leafguy
PostSun Dec 10, 2017 9:30 pm 
Another fine display of class at the end of the game by our sad ass “Man of the year “ candidate. 🤡 The guy is an embarrassment to the team.

Jordan
y

Jordan
y
PostMon Dec 11, 2017 2:50 am 
Leafguy wrote:
Another fine display of class at the end of the game by our sad ass “Man of the year “ candidate. 🤡 The guy is an embarrassment to the team.
+1. Did Bennet even have one tackle that game? That guy has gone down hill fast. About as dumb as a rock too. If he isnt jumping off sides he is lining up off sides. Him and Lane can kneel for each other. winksmile.gif

none
Layback
Cascades Expatriate

Layback
Cascades Expatriate
PostMon Dec 11, 2017 10:32 pm 
Leafguy wrote:
+ 1. I’ll be at the game on Sunday. I really hope they introduce the offense. I don’t want to have to boo a Hawks player. In other news, a good article on the Blair Walsh Project: https://www.fieldgulls.com/2017/12/10/16759512/john-schneider-blair-walsh-missed-field-goal-seattle-seahawks

cascadetraverser

cascadetraverser
PostTue Dec 12, 2017 3:08 am 
Ya, that scuffle at the end was an embarrassment to all Seahawk fans...The Jags weren`t blameless though and some of their fans are losers. I heard today that the missed PI/holding on PRich put everyone on the Seahawks bench over the edge. Too bad it all went down the way it did though. Too many mistakes once again by the Hawks including Russell`s picks and a cold offensive start. On the positive side, looks like no suspensions are happening (whew!) and Wagner and KJ could start next week. We are gonna need em!

BigBrunyon

BigBrunyon
PostWed Dec 13, 2017 2:51 pm 
The Seahawk is going out of style!

olderthanIusedtobe

olderthanIusedtobe
PostSun Dec 17, 2017 9:09 pm 
Nobody wants to touch this one? My roommate had an extra ticket so I went to the game. What a sh** show from beginning to end, in every facet of the game. Wilson forgot his brain at home today (really, the 20 yard backward pass/fumble?), possibly the worst game of his career? It became a comedy of errors eventually. I'm not a die hard fan but that was just painful to watch. At least I was slightly under dressed and froze my butt off a bit during the 2nd half.

Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostMon Dec 18, 2017 1:00 am 
The Rams came to play. The Seahawks did not. We have some injuries but that was just an embarrassing game to watch. As far as Wilson, he's has had worse games IMHO. Just amplified by the entire team not showing up to play. I guess we'll see what they are made of the rest of the season.

Jordan
y

Jordan
y
PostMon Dec 18, 2017 2:53 am 
Even if they do make the playoffs its not like we are going to go far. Probably lose in the first round, if not, for sure the second.

none
tmatlack

tmatlack
PostTue Dec 19, 2017 2:33 am 
Aging team at the top of the salary cap. Gonna be a while before the Hawks come back.

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostSun Dec 24, 2017 8:50 pm 
Great defensive game today. Go Carolina

"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." — Abraham Lincoln
Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostSun Dec 24, 2017 9:09 pm 
But does the game mean anything to Carolina as far as playoff seeding, or will they be resting their starters?

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
JimK

JimK
PostMon Dec 25, 2017 12:10 am 
One for the books. Seahawks were the first NFL team in 51 years to win a game in which they gave up more penalty yardage than they had total offense.

cascadetraverser

cascadetraverser
PostMon Dec 25, 2017 12:36 am 
I thought this was helpful: http://www.panthers.com/news/article-2/Playoff-picture-heading-into-Week-17/134bc9ba-943a-4733-8d1b-0844f10282cd What a great win after last weeks disaster. Go Hawks!