Forum Index > The Trading Post > Travel discounts (17.5% off flights, 15% off hotels)
Previous :: Next Topic  
happyhiker84

happyhiker84
PostTue Jul 25, 2017 10:33 pm 
Reply to topic Reply with quote
Tom hooked it up with my flight to London!!  Don't even know the guy and after a couple messages, my flight was booked!!  Thanks again:)
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
NWtrax

NWtrax
PostSat Oct 28, 2017 8:20 am 
Tom saved us a ton of money on our family trip to Europe last summer and we didn't even have to switch to Geico. THANKS again Tom!
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
nickmtn

nickmtn
PostFri Nov 03, 2017 7:08 am 
Tom saved my wife and I and BOATLOAD of money on our tickets to Belize. Thanks Tom!!
Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostFri Nov 03, 2017 9:32 am 
Glad to help.  I still have a ton of points (and can get more if needed) so if anyone needs flights don't hesitate to contact me.
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
John_B

John_B
PostThu Nov 16, 2017 8:01 am 
Tom hooked me up on a trip to Belize.  Thanks a ton!  Now what can I buy with the money I saved?
John_B

John_B
PostThu Nov 16, 2017 8:09 pm 
Well I inadvertently answered that question a couple hours later with an 1100 dollar car repair bill.  At least I bought the tickets before I found out.
Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostThu Dec 07, 2017 11:48 am 
Can still book flights if anyone needs them.  However, discount is now 17.5%.
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
  Display:     All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Forum Index > The Trading Post > Travel discounts (17.5% off flights, 15% off hotels)
  Happy Birthday Kathleen, eplanajr, Pepper!
Jump to:   
Search this topic: