Forum Index > Trail Talk > Lost and Found
Previous :: Next Topic  
wiki summary

This wiki post can be edited by any member

wiki summary

This wiki post can be edited by any member
PostMon Apr 09, 2007 2:03 am 
Reply to topic Reply with quote
This thread is for posting lost and found notices ONLY. Other replies will be deleted. Once resolved, please delete your notice by clicking on the X to the top right of your post. Thanks for keeping this thread clean & free of thread drift to maximize its effectiveness.

Wiki summmary last edited by bk on Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:27 pm (this post can be edited by any member)
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
Lakes&Summits

Lakes&Summits
PostWed Sep 13, 2017 7:53 pm 
LOST - pair of Black Diamond trekking poles on the road by the trail to Rock Lake. Sunday, Sept. 3rd in the morning.
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
amx

amx
PostThu Sep 21, 2017 6:54 pm 
Lost - Wooden Appalachian Trail cross necklace at Nada Lake (Snow Lakes Trail) on September 21. It was left hanging on a tree at the campsite across from the day use area.

If anyone finds this, my dad would love to have it back. frown.gif
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
Snowdog

Snowdog
PostThu Sep 28, 2017 2:38 pm 
Lost Isabel's collar on Hidden Lake Lookout trail.  We went to the peak as well. Not sure where it came off.  It is pink bandana print with her ID attached. Just call the # on it if found, and we will figure out how to get it back on her!

--------------
'we don't have time for a shortcut'
Ski
><((((>

Ski
><((((>
PostMon Oct 09, 2017 7:44 pm 
FOUND 10/06/17 Pt. Defiance Park - men's jacket. describe contents to claim. claimed 10/10

FOUND 10/09/17 Pt. Defiance Park - remote control device for keyless entry system on automobile. describe to claim.

--------------
"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. 
I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
ree

ree
PostSun Oct 15, 2017 5:25 pm 
LOST:  My "Essentials" baggie.

Ziplock baggie with a compass in it labeled "D.Fox".  There is also a lighter, muli-use tool, duct tape, whistle, ear plugs, spare batteries, etc. in it.

I really miss my compass!
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
BdCast

BdCast
PostMon Oct 23, 2017 7:09 am 
Lost: Yakima cable lock
I lost my Yakima cable lock on the Carbon River road. Im assuming its gone, but if anyone happens to find it, I would appreciate getting it back.

Thanks!
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
Ski
><((((>

Ski
><((((>
PostMon Oct 23, 2017 10:34 am 
FOUND 10/22/17 Pt. Defiance Park - men's jacket. describe to claim.

--------------
"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. 
I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
Yaz

Yaz
PostSat Nov 18, 2017 8:37 pm 
FOUND
Marmot rain hat on the trail near Sunrise Place Trailhead in Squak Mountain on 11/18.

--------------
Yaz
dbmc

dbmc
PostMon Nov 20, 2017 12:01 pm 
FOUND
I found a set of hiking poles on the road back down from the Table Rock Trailhead near Molalla, OR on Saturday evening of November 4th. If these are yours, please tell me the brand name and the special thing these poles do.
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
nordique

nordique
PostWed Nov 29, 2017 5:52 pm 
FOUND:  vehicle remote, off the Middle Fork Trail, today.   Email me at stevens@uw.edu and ID the vehicle make.
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Visit poster's website Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
christensent

christensent
PostThu Dec 07, 2017 11:10 pm 
Lost a blue Arc'teryx rain coat last Saturday somewhere on the NF2435 road to Whitechuck Mountain. I had it on when getting back to the trail head, but I must have either left it at the trailhead or on my roof or something. Probably in the snow on the side of the road somewhere because I didn't have it when I got home. Let me know if you find it!

--------------
Learning mountaineering: 10% technical knowledge, 90% learning how to eat
Galadriel

Galadriel
PostSun Dec 10, 2017 9:29 pm 
Found on Dickerman trail today - microspikes and one gaiter.
cbobsin

cbobsin
PostFri Dec 15, 2017 11:11 am 
Hello! I left a pair of microspikes at the trailhead for Beckler Peak on Sunday, December 10th. If you have seen them can you please contact me? Thank you!!

Courtney
Kascadia

Kascadia
PostSat Dec 30, 2017 4:48 pm 
Saw a pair of gray/blue trekking poles left behind on WT3 this morning. . .
jared_j

jared_j
PostTue Jan 02, 2018 12:17 pm 
Lost - I think I left some tan and gray Outdoor Research Extravert Gloves (size small) on the hood of my car as I left the Granite Mountain trailhead on 12/31.  PM me if you found them!
  Display:     All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Forum Index > Trail Talk > Lost and Found
  Happy Birthday Dslayer!
Jump to:   
Search this topic: