Forum Index > Partners > Seeking Seattle weekday training partner!
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
billy

billy
PostTue Feb 06, 2018 4:22 am 
I'm taking a sabbatical from employment due to RSI in my hands and looking for a partner for training hikes. Weekends, sure, but particularly weekdays when I'm home alone bored! Looking to do 10+ miles, ~2500+ feet elevation training hikes twice during the weekdays and a bigger one probably per weekend. Can't do anything super technical or climbing due to the hands thing but my legs work great. Lemme know biggrin.gif

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
piper468
rossco

piper468
rossco
PostThu Feb 08, 2018 12:44 pm 
Hey Billy, Im also looking for someone to hike with, see my post above, the thing is Im in a day class on the weekdays and we usually get done around 2pm. That limits my hikes. I hiked in Cougar Mountain Park the other day and by the time I got out of my car it was 3pm and after about 5 miles I got back a little past 5pm. I think it was the Wilderness Peek trail. Anyway today we got done early so my plan is to check out Poo Poo Point a little more east in the Tiger Mountain area. I’ve never been there before and it looks alright for a shorter hike. I’m here in the Seattle area for another two weeks so if you want someting to do while you’re on your sabatical let me know. Cheers Russ

One is none, two is one.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message