Forum Index > Trip Reports > Joshua Tree National Park and surroundings - February and March, 2018
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
ragman and rodman

ragman and rodman
PostWed Apr 04, 2018 4:29 pm 
22 hikes and/or scrambles in Joshua Tree N.P... peaks, mines and the Wonderland of Rocks. 4 hikes and/or scrambles in the Mecca Hills... big canyons, narrow canyons, slot canyons, ladders and ropes. 2 hikes and/or scrambles in the Whitewater Preserve... a real gem located only a 30 minute drive from Palm Springs. 2 hikes and/or scrambles in Anza-Borrego Desert State Park... the high point in the park and a visit to a calcite mine. 1 hike in the Chuckwalla Mountains... to the Red Cloud Mine and Great Western Mine. 1 hike in the San Jacinto Wilderness... San Jacinto Peak and two neighboring peaks. The link below takes you to the "2018 Hikes and Climbs" page of my website... where you will find a link to each of the 32 trips mentioned above... where you can select your trip of interest and find a photo album for the trip, the trailhead directions for the trip, and in most cases, a GPS track for the trip. 2018 hikes/scrambles in Joshua Tree National Park and environs. ..

"Teanaway 70" Peaks List... a guide to hiking and scrambling in the Teanaway Area. ----------------
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
RichP

RichP
PostThu Apr 05, 2018 1:10 pm 
What a great start to the year for you.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message