Forum Index > Pacific NW History > Fred Beckey
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
MeganBond
Megan E. Bond

MeganBond
Megan E. Bond
PostMon Apr 16, 2018 10:08 am 
Fred Beckey died October 30th of last year. The words "sexist" and "womanizer" were used in the weeks following his death, in a Memorial thread on NWHikers.net, to describe him. It was also alluded to on that thread that he treated women poorly. As his biographer, I am seeking information about this type of behavior by him that might have been witnessed, along with various facets of his life and personality. Investigating if these descriptions are correct depends on knowing where and when such events might have occurred. I invite users of NWHikers.net - particularly those that have made such references or understand them to be accurate based on personal encounters - or were a first hand witness to such action (not innuendo) - to please connect with me to share your story - or to pass on this request to others who might have a narrative of their own to discuss. Absolute confidentiality and your anonymity, and theirs, is assured. Please contact me either through this board's message center, or at: mbondpauli(at)hotmail(dot)com. .......................... I would appreciate it if no derogatory statements about my request follow this post or be made on this forum. I invite you to contact me via private email should you have comments or questions. Thank you.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Brushbuffalo

Location: there earlier, here now, somewhere later... Bellingham in between
Brushbuffalo
PostWed Apr 18, 2018 7:13 pm 
Very respectfully requested, Megan. Thank you.

Passing rocks and trees like they were standing still
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message