Forum Index > Trail Talk > Lost and Found
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
wiki summary

wiki summary
PostMon Apr 09, 2007 2:03 am 
This thread is for posting lost and found notices ONLY. Other replies will be deleted. Once resolved, please delete your notice by clicking on the X to the top right (/bottom R) of your post. Thanks for keeping this thread clean & free of thread drift to maximize its effectiveness.

Wiki summmary last edited by MarcoFalken on Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:26 pm (this post can be edited by any member)
Back to top Reply to topic
bwalt822

bwalt822
PostMon May 14, 2018 11:25 am 
Found: Section of a carbon trekking pole, near panorama point.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
sash

sash
PostMon May 14, 2018 6:54 pm 
Found: Gaiters on one of the trails accessed from the Middle Fork Snoqualmie road. Name the brand and the trail to claim.

tmatlack

tmatlack
PostSun May 20, 2018 9:43 am 
Heather Lake/MLH: Hiking Boots Sunday: 5/20 but probs. left there Sat. 5/19 Found but left in place: Just before Heather Lake Trailhead on Mt. Pilchuck Road on right side of upbound road pair of nice Women's hiking boots with Wigwam socks stuffed inside. Asian brand(?) I did not recognize but well made and Vibram soles. I used the socks to make a small "trail" and cached the boots there, just off road where they were left as someone changed boots to shoes to get in car. Should still be there until parking lot fills up and cars start lining down the road. Tom

amx

amx
PostSun May 27, 2018 10:16 pm 
Lost: Petzl Summit ice axe - 52cm length, has pick and spike guards attached. Sunday 5/27 on Heliotrope Ridge, somewhere between treeline and Hogsback camp. Please PM me if you find it!

Now I Fly

Now I Fly
PostThu Jun 07, 2018 6:40 am 
Found some gear on Copper Mountain (near Kangaroo Pass) recently. I would love to know the story, and get it back to you.

nadiahakki

nadiahakki
PostFri Jun 22, 2018 6:31 pm 
LOST Citrine pendant set in oval gold band with gold backing about the size of a thimble. Citrine is a yellow gemstone. Has sentimental value. It looks a little bit like a bowler hat the way the stone is set. Lost on Tiger Mountain either on the Section line trail or the main West Tiger 3 trail on 6/22/18. Thanks so much for keeping an eye out for it! frown.gif It was found!!!! Thanks!

sathishcj

sathishcj
PostSun Jun 24, 2018 9:08 pm 
LOST Small black Lowepro Camera bag with camera on the Granite Mtn Trail close to its junction with Pratt Lake Trail earlier today (06/25) As I was readjusting my pack, the camera bag rolled away downhill and I could not grab it. If somebody finds it, I'll be extremely grateful

cindy4tom@aol.com
Cindy C

cindy4tom@aol.com
Cindy C
PostMon Jun 25, 2018 11:19 am 
I lost my camera at Ape Cave June 24, 2018. It is a Nikon and was in a small black camera case with an orange stripe.

alpinedave

alpinedave
PostMon Jul 09, 2018 2:23 pm 
Lost: Ocean Signal PLB on Pyramid Mt (Chelan Mts) on Fri, 7/6. If found, please PM me. Thanks, David

TreeC
TreeC

TreeC
TreeC
PostTue Jul 10, 2018 9:53 pm 
I lost a cannon camera in its case on the Colchuck Trail near the top on June 30th . Please contact me if found.

RaduM

RaduM
PostMon Jul 16, 2018 11:41 am 
Hi all, I've lost my passport while hiking from the Mount Si trailhead. The passport is issued burundy red cover, covered in transparent plastic, issued by the country of Romania to first name Radu, last name starting with M. If anybody has found it, please reply to this thread and I will try to get in touch with you. It's really important as I can't leave the states and go back home without it! Thank you!

christa
Christa

christa
Christa
PostSun Jul 22, 2018 6:19 pm 
My partner lost a pair of trekking poles on Saturday, July 21 at the Green Mountain trailhead. They are white, Leki Cressida poles with cork handles. If anyone happens to find them, we would love to have them back. Thanks!

wanderwild

wanderwild
PostMon Jul 23, 2018 1:33 pm 
I left my Leki Z-folding style trekking poles at the Obstruction Point trailhead Sunday night July 22. Pretty sure I had them leaning against the car when I pulled out at about 9:00pm or so. So, they would have been found just sitting in the parking area. Cork handles. Black. Red(ish) wrist straps. Please get in touch if you think you found them! They were only 2 hikes old and I was really loving them!! I will pay shipping, etc costs.

"Whatever your mountain, climb on."
seattlenativemike

seattlenativemike
PostFri Jul 27, 2018 5:37 pm 
Not my loss but on WTA there's someone who posted they lost prescription eyeglasses at Blanca Lake yesterday martha.hurwitz@gmail.com.

JPH

JPH
PostSat Jul 28, 2018 7:49 am 
FOUND: black gloves on the crystal peak trail in MRNP.