There has been some discussion about this pack here in the past. They are designed for trail runners and have some drawbacks for backpacking (in my opinion). So I got one and made the following modifications.
1. Added padded hip belt pockets from Z Packs.
2. Added an over the top strap to put stuff on top of the roll-down top.
3. Made and added a top lid.
4. Changed out all of the weird UD buckles for standard side-release.
5. Changed the two independant sliding breast strap buckles for a single one.
6. Added a strap to the bottom for a pad, etc.
I just took it out and deemed it to have been a success.
Added a top lid and changed out rhe UD weird buckles
My only frustration with the pack has been the nonstandardized buckles they used which are terrible to fidget with and the side water bottle pockets which could be deeper (like Ospreys new design) I have had water bottles fall out numerous times but I like the pack other than that I am guessing they will get feedback that they will hopefully act on for upcoming versions.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum