Forum Index > Partners > Bulger Tacklers
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
WYWA_climber

WYWA_climber
PostWed May 30, 2018 1:23 pm 
Relatively inexperienced climber/mountaineer, though experienced general outdoorsman, looking for people to knock out a few Bulgers, among other peaks, with me. I know a couple people who are also actively climbing Washington's highest, though they are mostly finished already. I'm currently at 8, so having some other contacts who might have a few more left to finish would be nice. My summer is somewhat open and my goal is to be in the 30's or further by the end of the climbing season. I don't have a lot of plans set in stone this summer aside from trying to slam the group of peaks around Mt Lago over 6 days in early September and trying to scramble/run a traverse of Cheops, Martin, and Switchback peaks sometime after the snow is all melted out. I'm trying to work out time in July to climb Tupshin and Devore but may not have the scheduling ability to manage making it up Lake Chelan. If you are looking for someone to climb with this summer, feel free to hit me up. CJ Timm

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Matt Lemke
High on the Outdoors

Matt Lemke
High on the Outdoors
PostWed May 30, 2018 10:55 pm 
Hey CJ! Welcome to the site smile.gif Do you have this fri-sat off?

The Pacific coast to the Great Plains = my playground!!! SummitPost Profile See my website at: http://www.lemkeclimbs.com
WYWA_climber

WYWA_climber
PostThu May 31, 2018 6:35 am 
I wish. I'll have this coming Sunday and Monday off.

anthonyl

anthonyl
PostThu May 31, 2018 10:21 am 
Woo! I'd love to bag some bulgers. About to be off Mid-June until September. Newish to Washington, so I don't really have any hiking/climbing partners. I have glacier travel experience (not a ton yet). I am proficient with anchors. I can lead up to 5.7 on gear if needed. Hoping for 5.8 by the end of the season. With all that said, I really enjoy scrambles that don't involve placing gear or ropes! I'm just in it for the views and to hang out in nature, not really to climb super hard unless need be.

wildcat

wildcat
PostThu May 31, 2018 3:40 pm 
Hi CJ, I'll have lots of open time July-Sept. I'm definitely interested to find climbing partners to do the same!

MangyMarmot

MangyMarmot
PostFri Jun 01, 2018 5:21 pm 
I'm planning on hitting some Bulgers this year. It's always cool to meet people who are into the mountains and outdoors in general. I'm up for an adventure. Dave

Matt Lemke
High on the Outdoors

Matt Lemke
High on the Outdoors
PostFri Jun 08, 2018 8:15 pm 
If anyone is available mon-wed this coming week (June 11-13) I am looking for a partner to climb with. Peaks/Trips I am trying to do at this time include: Logan Azurite + Ballard Easy Mox + Custer Chiwawa + Fortress + Buck Please let me know if anyone is interested in one of these trips. All are two days except for the last one which is a 3 day. Cheers!

The Pacific coast to the Great Plains = my playground!!! SummitPost Profile See my website at: http://www.lemkeclimbs.com
tanner
ThunderThighs

tanner
ThunderThighs
PostThu Aug 09, 2018 11:09 am 
i'm free weekdays too. I don't like hiking in snow though. I'm in good shape. I've been on a few backpacking trips this summer already.

Brucester

Brucester
PostSun Aug 19, 2018 10:50 am 
I'm up for the easier ones. Nontechnical. Walkups without exposure. Weekends only but sometimes have weekdays free.

Cosmic Sun Beam
Ryan C

Cosmic Sun Beam
Ryan C
PostFri Nov 09, 2018 3:04 pm 
Down to hike many of the Bulgers and planning on doing a fair amount of backcountry skiing/snowshoeing this winter. PM me if you want to share contact info! 25/yo male - easy going / think about the mountains every day

Nature melts away all worries