Forum Index > Trip Reports > Reynolds Peak from Hwy 20 (57 miles), 10/6/2018, and New Bulgers FKT 1yr1mo15d
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Eric Gilbertson

Eric Gilbertson
PostWed Oct 10, 2018 6:19 pm 
Thanks! The winter (Dec 21-March 21) ascents I did were Robinson (FWA), Hoodoo (FWA I think), Oval (Second winter ascent), St Helens, Rainier, Baker, Shuksan, Dragontail, Little Annapurna, Cashmere, Colchuck. I also did a few more peaks almost in official winter - Switchback, Martin, and Bigelow in one day in late March and then Glacier peak at the start of April. These were over a couple different winters, and I repeated most of them for the FKT. So only Robinson and St Helens were in the Aug 20, 2017 - Oct 6 2018 time window.
Quote:
If you were really doing a full-time Bulger-only effort, how many trips do you think you'd do?
I think the groupings you list are pretty efficient, and consistent with what Stephenson and Bongiovanni list in their guidebook. I did a few variations like -Logan + Mesahchie/Kimtah/Cosho/Katsuk in a 2-day trip - Azurite/Tower/Golden Horn in the same trip - Big Snagtooth/Big Craggy/West Craggy in one-day trip - Buck/Fortress in a one-day trip - Dark/Bonanza/Martin in the same day (by doing a dark-bonanza traverse) - I included Cannon with the other enchantment ones

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
cascadetraverser

cascadetraverser
PostWed Oct 10, 2018 7:17 pm 
Wow...Well done!!

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message