Forum Index > Public Lands Stewardship > WA Governor Inslee running a campaign based on fighting Global Climate Change.
 This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous :: Next Topic
Bootpathguy

Bootpathguy
PostMon Apr 08, 2019 10:37 am 
We all know the story of the resident Orca who carried her dead calf for several days Inslee said, "The recent, tragic death of the orca calf is heartbreaking and we all feel the pain of the mother and her pod. Protecting and restoring the complex ecosystem these beautiful animals rely on will take a lot of work. There are no do-overs with the orcas. We must get this right" I did a Google image search & a YouTube video search for Jay Inslee on a whale watching tour. I can't find anything. I'd like to know if he's ever been on a tour. I feel he's a typical disingenuous politician who probably eats salmon

Experience is what'cha get, when you get what'cha don't want
Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
Anne Elk
BrontosaurusTheorist

Anne Elk
BrontosaurusTheorist
PostMon Apr 08, 2019 1:06 pm 
I don't want to hear Jay Inslee flapping his gums about the plight of resident orca if he can't connect the dots re the whole ecosystem, and says nothing about the oystermen wanting to spray neurotoxins in estuaries so they can increase their shellfish farming area. mad.gif See the discussion here: https://www.nwhikers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8028938 I agree with Brian R's comment re Gary Locke, but can't say more w/o seriously violating our terms of service.

"There are yahoos out there. It’s why we can’t have nice things." - Tom Mahood
Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
Jake Neiffer

Jake Neiffer
PostMon Apr 08, 2019 8:10 pm 
Inslee
Inslee