Forum Index > The Trading Post > Enchantments Permit - Need to Trade Dates!
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
ecmyette
Emily

ecmyette
Emily
PostWed Apr 10, 2019 3:37 pm 
Hello! I have been lucky enough to secure an Enchantments permit for this summer, but foolish enough to not double check dates to make sure I'd be in town. I accepted the permit and everything - opted for the maximum number of guests on the permit (8) and paid for it. I would LOVE if someone was also looking or willing to trade permit dates. The permit entry date is Thursday, June 13th and exit is that Sunday (three nights). The permit is for the CORE ZONE aka the most popular and elusive. I'm open to pretty much any dates, very flexible as far as week days and duration, and open to other permit zones as well. Please reach out to me if you're interested in trading!!!

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Randito
Snarky Member

Randito
Snarky Member
PostWed Apr 10, 2019 4:58 pm 
H'mmm
Quote:
Important Information ONE alternate group leader will be accepted. Permit holder MUST carry photo ID with permit and show it to a Ranger upon request. Permits are not valid without ID and signature. Permit holder must be 18 years or older. If your alternate permit holder accepts being an alternate during the season as a lottery award, they will not be able to hold another permit during the season for any zone. IF you accept an alternate leader role you cannot hold another permit during the season for any zone. Only one lottery application per person will be accepted. Permit is NOT VALID if trip is started on date other than what is indicated on the permit. All group members must begin on the reserved trip start date and must camp with the permit holder. Every group member must carry a copy of the permit. Permits must be printed, read and signed by the permit holder, unsigned permits on a cell phone are not valid.
https://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/okawen/passes-permits/recreation/?cid=fsbdev3_053607

SwitchbackFisher
Boot buster

SwitchbackFisher
Boot buster
PostSat Apr 13, 2019 1:09 am 
Sounds like you have to make it work have fun with the snow

I may not be the smartest, I may not be the strongest, but I don't want to be. I only want to be the best I can be.