Forum Index > Trail Talk > Trailhead Direct bus service returns and expands
Previous :: Next Topic  
RandyHiker
Snarky Member

RandyHiker

Snarky Member
PostThu Apr 11, 2019 12:03 pm 
Reply to topic Reply with quote
https://www.kingcounty.gov/elected/executive/constantine/news/release/2019/April/11-trailhead-direct.aspx
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
veronika

veronika

PostThu Apr 11, 2019 12:11 pm 
+1

--------------
Take risks not to escape life, but to prevent life from escaping

I may not have anyone rocking my world right now but, I don't have anyone messing it up either.
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
Windstorm

Windstorm

PostThu Apr 11, 2019 2:53 pm 
Hey, they took my suggestion and connected Mailbox to real transit! I thought the parking lot shuttle they had last year was kind of silly since you had to drive almost all the way to the trailhead and then pay $5.50 round trip (per person) to use the shuttle.

The new Cougar Mountain route combined with the Issaquah Alps route opens up some options for one-way hikes across Cougar Mountain which is pretty cool. I haven't done much exploring on Cougar, but I might give it a try with the new bus route.
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
Doppelganger
Gorecrow

Doppelganger

Gorecrow
PostFri Apr 12, 2019 8:46 am 
Windstorm wrote:
The new Cougar Mountain route combined with the Issaquah Alps route opens up some options for one-way hikes across Cougar Mountain which is pretty cool. I haven't done much exploring on Cougar, but I might give it a try with the new bus route.

I noticed that as well, should offer plenty of loop/traverse routes. Super impressed by those departure/arrival times, but I guess I am just used to weekday rush hour commute times now.
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
Kim Brown

Kim Brown

PostFri Apr 12, 2019 9:24 am 
Im glad to see King County taking the good strides in advertising again this year; I have seen it in multiple locations. They did a very good job of it last year, and with new services and good messaging, perhaps it will stick around. The last time, there was almost no messaging beyond the initial launch; the effort lasted only one season.

--------------
" I'm really happy about this! I have very strong good and horrible memories up there."  oldgranola, NWHs outdoors advocate.
  Display:     All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Forum Index > Trail Talk > Trailhead Direct bus service returns and expands
Jump to:   
Search this topic: