Forum Index > Partners > shuttle us to Stevens Pass 7/13/19 and store my car for two weeks?
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
wolffie

wolffie
PostWed Jun 05, 2019 11:40 am 
I'll be driving my car to Stevens Pass 7/13/19 from Bellingham (maybe Seattle). I need someplace safe to store my old car for 16 days. I'm looking for someone near Stevens Pass -- Monroe? Sultan? -- who will meet us at their place the morning of Sat. 7/13/16, drive us to Stevens (my car or yours) for $25, and store my car for 16 days. We have a pickup ride that can drop me off in the US2 corridors to retrieve my car two weeks later. Stevens Pass (maybe all USFS land) has a 14-day parking limit, and at Stevens there are bicycle events that might result in my car getting towed.

Some people have better things to do with their lives than walking the dog. Some don't.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
ale_capone

ale_capone
PostFri Jun 07, 2019 7:49 am 
Will you be bringing any k-9's?

CC
cascade curmudgeon

CC
cascade curmudgeon
PostFri Jun 07, 2019 12:30 pm 
Check your NWH inbox.

First your legs go, then you lose your reflexes, then you lose your friends. Willy Pep
wolffie

wolffie
PostTue Jun 11, 2019 10:46 am 
CC, thanks for your kind offer. Perfect! ale_capone, Al the corgi will be coming along. We'll be averaging under 10 miles a day, so I think he can keep up with us. He did three weeklong PCT trips last year, but this may be his swan song. He's already done most of the trail we'll cover. Problem is, the buses do not allow dogs (? Metro does). So last year I simply hithced from Stevens to Seattle -- 1 ride -- a cute dog helps, you just wait for the first hiker with a dog and room in the car.

Some people have better things to do with their lives than walking the dog. Some don't.