Forum Index > Partners > Olympic National Park - June 29th to July 2nd - looking for travel partner (and cost split)
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
charlieeverton

charlieeverton
PostSun Jun 16, 2019 1:37 pm 
Hi y'all. I am traveling to Olympic National Park between the dates of June 29th and July 2nd. I want to see and hike as... much... as... possible. I am reaching out in hopes of finding a travel buddy (and to be really honest, someone to make a nice dent into the rental car/camping or airbnb costs haha). So i figured I'd send some feelers on the airwaves of the interwebs and see if I could find a companion to journey with me. A little bit about myself: 26 yo dude from Brooklyn, New York who quit my job back in February to help take care of my grandma in hospice and solo travel around Europe. I previously worked in digital advertising but am now trying to find a path of towards meaningful soul work. I may have to take a few more jobs in tech and sales before I get there... but hey... I'm trying to figure it all out. Shoutout to all my people who are just as lost as me. But in the meantime, I'm big on traveling now after having my stint in Paris, Portugal, Barcelona, and the Netherlands. I'll be working on my photography whilst in ONP and would love to find another photographer (I really just picked up the hobby and have no clue what I'm doing). But I have a canon AE1 program and a GH4 Panasonic to get the best of both worlds. Hoping to hear from someone. Peace Peace!

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message