Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > What are you watching on Youtube?
Previous :: Next Topic  
contour5

contour5

PostTue Jul 02, 2019 7:54 pm 
Reply to topic Reply with quote
RuTube is still always way more better, if, say, you likes you some classic westerns for example; you might like Juhi Thakur's channel...

Probably every Joel McCray movie ever made.There are a lot of channels... It can take some digging around, but probably every movie ever made is in there somewhere... it's like the zona libre
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
Ski
><((((į>

Ski

><((((į>
PostWed Jul 03, 2019 7:13 am 
I figure it's only fair to give credit to the original - I just cited a modern-day cover in another thread:

--------------
"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. 
I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
Ski
><((((į>

Ski

><((((į>
PostSun Jul 14, 2019 11:25 am 
Max the beggar said to Louie the king I got forty eight red white and blue shoestrings and a thousand telephones that will not ring tell me man where I can get rid of these things!

--------------
"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. 
I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
Anne Elk
BrontosaurusTheorist

Anne Elk

BrontosaurusTheorist
PostMon Jul 15, 2019 2:07 pm 
Oldies, but still fun to watch.  The tunnel is in British Columbia - the Fraser River canyon, I believe.  Only one of these videos has not been faked in any way.

--------------
"There are yahoos out there.  Itís why we canít have nice things."  - Tom Mahood
olderthanIusedtobe

olderthanIusedtobe

PostMon Jul 15, 2019 3:03 pm 
lol.gif   Snowball is awesome.  I hope that's the one that isn't a fake.  The other two don't quite seem to be following the laws of physics.
Anne Elk
BrontosaurusTheorist

Anne Elk

BrontosaurusTheorist
PostMon Jul 15, 2019 5:15 pm 
The "tell" in the Rube Goldberg car parts device is the tires rolling uphill. When the commercial with Michael Schumacher came out, there were a number of posts on the web by folks analyzing the wall and light patterns on the tunnel walls suggesting it was contrived.  A few folks who understand the physics of what it would take for it to be real also weighed in.  Snowball, however, is the real deal
chickenleg.gif

--------------
"There are yahoos out there.  Itís why we canít have nice things."  - Tom Mahood
olderthanIusedtobe

olderthanIusedtobe

PostMon Jul 15, 2019 5:51 pm 
Thanks for the additional links to Snowball.  Love it.  up.gif   In one of the video clips there's a macaw in a cage behind him that appears to be rather unimpressed.
MtnGoat

MtnGoat

PostWed Jul 17, 2019 1:38 pm 
It's no fake, Walken trained as a dancer early in his career

--------------
Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock. - Will Rogers
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
Brushwork
Know your complex

Brushwork

Know your complex
PostFri Jul 19, 2019 3:27 pm 
Wow Snowball!   I didnít know a bird could do such moves, more creative dancing than some people!!!

--------------
When I grow up I wanna play.
Anne Elk
BrontosaurusTheorist

Anne Elk

BrontosaurusTheorist
PostFri Jul 19, 2019 8:32 pm 
At first I thought, "What Walken movie is that clip from?" But it's not - he did it just for the music video.  Amazing.

--------------
olderthanIusedtobe

olderthanIusedtobe

PostThu Aug 01, 2019 2:16 pm 
I found another funny bird clip.  Disco doesn't dance like Snowball, but has a lot to say.  Including a famous Monty Python punchline.

Display:     All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > What are you watching on Youtube?
  Happy Birthday Beave, Gruenk!
Jump to:   
Search this topic: