Forum Index > Partners > Adventurous hikes in Mt Baker area
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
TellimaChris

TellimaChris
PostTue Jul 30, 2019 8:17 am 
Looking for a partner to go on adventurous hikes in the Mt Baker Hwy area this summer. I prefer wild and infrequently visited locations, don’t mind bushwhacking to get there, and have some tolerance for scrambling. Longer day hikes, perhaps an overnight if the destination required it. Not interested in anything technical or more than one night at this point. Some places I’m looking to go this year: -Price Lake (north side of Shuksan) -Damfino Peak (High Divide) -Twin Lakes to Hannegan Pass ridge route (I’ve scouted portions and I’m convinced this can be done non-technically) -Silesia Ridge/Skagit Range from Hannegan Pass -Grouse Ridge/Marmot Ridge -Mazama Point -Lake Wiseman (Twin Sisters Range) -Boot Pass/Boot Lake (Twin Sisters Range) I usually try to go out once or twice a week, and would welcome a partner or two to join me anytime!

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
lookout bob
WTA proponent.....

lookout bob
WTA proponent.....
PostWed Jul 31, 2019 10:34 am 
Don't know if you 'd consider it, but WTA is doing some work parties up Damfino way. Good folks, fun work and enjoyable volunteering. Look at WTA.org if interested. If I lived closer, I'd go with! cool.gif

"Altitude is its own reward" John Jerome ( from "On Mountains")
PeakSeeker
PeakSeeker

PeakSeeker
PeakSeeker
PostThu Nov 07, 2019 1:33 pm 
Looking for a hiking partner also. Have the same ideas as you. I live near Stanwood. I hike mostly in the North Cascades, Central Cascades and some times in Eastern WA.

Seeking a hiking partner for adventures in the North and Central Cascades. Hiking 6 to 10 miles per hike. Prefer to stay away from crowded trails.
Seattle_Wayne

Seattle_Wayne
PostWed Nov 13, 2019 7:47 am 
I hike mostly North and Central Cascades. I generally have weekdays off, as I work shift work (Wednesday/Thursday) with occasional weekends off, (if I submit vacation days)... Looking to hike Damfino Lake tomorrow 11/14.

Vesper Peak
PeakSeeker
PeakSeeker

PeakSeeker
PeakSeeker
PostMon Nov 18, 2019 9:56 pm 
I would like to visit Lake Wiseman next summer. I hike mostly on weekends. Should be fun. Look me up next summer. smile.gif

Seeking a hiking partner for adventures in the North and Central Cascades. Hiking 6 to 10 miles per hike. Prefer to stay away from crowded trails.
TellimaChris

TellimaChris
PostMon Jul 20, 2020 11:41 pm 
Still looking for partners if anyone wants to join me for some off trail alpine rambling in the Mt Baker area this summer! I'll add to the original list these aspirational destinations: -Barometer Mt from Chain Lakes -Rankin Ridge to Thunder Basin -Bastille Ridge to Smith Basin