Forum Index > Trail Talk > Fatality at Lake Crescent - Olympic National Park
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostFri Aug 16, 2019 4:25 pm 
Friday August 16, 2019 15:55 PDT Olympic National Park News Release Fatality at Lake Crescent PORT ANGELES, WA: On August 15 at 6:26 pm Olympic National Park dispatch received a 911 call requesting medical aid for a 30-year old female from Bellingham, WA. The woman was rescued from Lake Crescent by a friend who was swimming with her. CPR was in progress when Clallam County 2 arrived on scene along with park law enforcement rangers. The woman was transported to Olympic Medical Center where resuscitation efforts were unsuccessful. The woman was reported to be an experienced swimmer and surfer. The identity of the victim is being withheld to ensure time for family notifications. The cause of death is currently under investigation by the National Park Service. -NPS-

"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
SwitchbackFisher
Boot buster

SwitchbackFisher
Boot buster
PostFri Aug 16, 2019 4:42 pm 
It's always sad to hear about someone who passes when they are out trying to enjoy their day.

I may not be the smartest, I may not be the strongest, but I don't want to be. I only want to be the best I can be.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message