Forum Index > Trail Talk > Pathways for Active Transportation
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Schroder

Schroder
PostMon Oct 07, 2019 1:37 pm 
This concerns Snohomish County’s urban trails, which may be of interest to some:
Quote:
This online open house is your opportunity to give feedback on how to improve Snohomish County’s active transportation infrastructure. Please let us know how you get there and what specific county improvements can be made to improve our Pathways for Active Transportation. How to use this online open house -Let us know how you get around via the county’s active transportation pathways by giving feedback on your pedestrian and bicycle use. -Share your thoughts about specific improvements or changes that could be made to improve your access and connectivity on an interactive comment map. -Complete the online open house and subscribe to receive project information as planning progresses. -You can visit the site as many times as you wish. -Share this website with others who may be interested in the project.
The website is here

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Cyclopath
Faster than light

Cyclopath
Faster than light
PostTue Oct 08, 2019 9:50 am 
Thanks for posting this. smile.gif I don't have much to say as I live in King County, sometimes I'll drive my bike up to Snoho but I don't know it well enough to have much input. I'm sure plenty of folks in here do … bumping this to help it get the attention it deserves. smile.gif

Schroder

Schroder
PostTue Oct 08, 2019 11:23 am 
North Creek Trail and Interurban Trail both run through King and Snohomish Counties and are covered here