Forum Index > Trip Reports > Cyclists: Great way to bike Italy
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
williswall
poser

williswall
poser
PostWed Oct 02, 2019 9:24 pm 
I made this video for my buddy Jon who was celebrating his 70th birthday....survivor of two cancers and a widow maker heart attack. A group of us gathered at the Belvedere Hotel in Riccione, a "cycling" hotel....bike shop, pros, guides etc, for various outings from "leisure" to "race" (hardcore). This hotel consistently ranks tops for cycling vacations, with all the food and wine included. Although the outside observer will have no connection with the people in the video, I thought cyclists would enjoy the snippets of Italian countryside (including a trip to San Marino) and the festive atmosphere. This place is a total blast; Jon is somewhat of a celebrity there having stayed 8 times. Highly recommended!

I desire medium danger williswall.com
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Blowdown
Sawin' Logs ...

Blowdown
Sawin' Logs ...
PostWed Oct 09, 2019 9:42 am 
WOW! Outstanding videography, with the slides timed to the music and everything. Glorious scenery, narrow streets, proper cappuccinos! I've got to add the Belvedere to our "to do" list. Of course, we'd sign up for the "leisure" outings. Very sweet birthday! Nice work, williswall! up.gif up.gif

capbiker

capbiker
PostWed Oct 09, 2019 8:29 pm 
Awesome! Brings back fond memories. Spent a week there early Oct 2016. The food, hospitality, guides and cycling is superb. Marina is a remarkable woman, and her staff the best ever. Was Dennis the Brit there guiding? We were there pre-election time, and assured Dennis that Trump wouldn't get elected. Was interesting to chat with a Brit about American politics. Looks like your group had a fabulous time!