Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Seahawks
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
coldrain108
Thundering Herd

coldrain108
Thundering Herd
PostTue Nov 12, 2019 11:24 am 
I liked Sherman's post game interview (excuse making session) whining about not having Locket or Dissly or Willson on the field at the end...oh wait he was whining about not having Kittle and Sanders. My mistake. cool.gif

Since I have no expectations of forgiveness, I don't do it in the first place. That loop hole needs to be closed to everyone.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
BigBrunyon

BigBrunyon
PostTue Nov 12, 2019 2:33 pm 
He barely made it through the press conference!! He was clearly rattled after having to take the shirt off his back at mid field and hand it to Russ "the dangeRUSS american" Wilson in front of everyone!!! You know he probably displayed violence after leaving! Punching walls and whatnot

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!
PostTue Nov 12, 2019 3:43 pm 
The Seahawks just beat the number one team in the NFL, on the road, and now some are complaining it wasn’t easy enough? Amazing ability to be negative.

Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostThu Nov 14, 2019 10:47 am 
I'm not seeing how you think the 49ers are "the best team in the NFL"? I would say the top 10, records are misleading. The Steelers could probably beat them. Things change quickly, and so what they started the season 8-0, it's not how you start, it's how you finish. If the 'Hawks can stay healthy and stop turning the ball over, then they will be a force to be reconned with. Only time will tell who are the real contenders and who are the pretenders.

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
coldrain108
Thundering Herd

coldrain108
Thundering Herd
PostThu Nov 14, 2019 11:22 am 
Chief Joseph wrote:
I'm not seeing how you think the 49ers are "the best team in the NFL"?
all the pundits were claiming this. I think the Hawks exposed their weakness, QB play w/o his #1 receivers. They stopped the run and forced Garapollo to beat them - he couldn't after losing a couple of key pieces. Wilson did fine w/o Dissly, Willson and Lockett. Garapo fell apart w/o Kittle and Sanders. Seems their depth at receiver is pretty shallow, apparently only two of them can actually catch the ball...and they were both out of action...thanks to Diggs laying on some strong hits...was almost like Earl was back. Do the New England thing - take away their #1 weapon and they are done. The biggest issue with the Hawks right now is fumbling. Gotta get a grip on that...I noticed that after Penny fumbled we didn't see him again. Ifedi trying to run was just stupid, he should have just hit the deck as soon as the ball fell into his arms.

Since I have no expectations of forgiveness, I don't do it in the first place. That loop hole needs to be closed to everyone.
Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!
PostThu Nov 14, 2019 11:53 am 
You didn’t see them being the only unbeaten team before last Monday? You didn’t see them atop NFL power rankings? Statistical rankings? Zero point zero for you on that comment. Also, when you quote someone you should try to tell the truth. I did not write what you quoted me as writing. That is a new low even for you.

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostThu Nov 14, 2019 12:04 pm 
I certainly didnt expect that. It sure looks like Clowny benefited from Reed being back.. Great game. After the by the Hawks have the hardest schedule in the league! SIGH!

"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." — Abraham Lincoln
Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostThu Nov 14, 2019 12:04 pm 
coldrain108 wrote:
Chief Joseph wrote:
I'm not seeing how you think the 49ers are "the best team in the NFL"?
all the pundits were claiming this. I think the Hawks exposed their weakness, QB play w/o his #1 receivers. They stopped the run and forced Garapollo to beat them - he couldn't after losing a couple of key pieces. Wilson did fine w/o Dissly, Willson and Lockett. Garapo fell apart w/o Kittle and Sanders. Seems their depth at receiver is pretty shallow, apparently only two of them can actually catch the ball...and they were both out of action...thanks to Diggs laying on some strong hits...was almost like Earl was back. Do the New England thing - take away their #1 weapon and they are done. The biggest issue with the Hawks right now is fumbling. Gotta get a grip on that...I noticed that after Penny fumbled we didn't see him again. Ifedi trying to run was just stupid, he should have just hit the deck as soon as the ball fell into his arms.
I agree completely!
Slugman wrote:
You didn’t see them being the only unbeaten team before last Monday? You didn’t see them atop NFL power rankings? Statistical rankings?
Records, stats, and power ratings are over-rated, plus I loathe the 49ers, mostly because of their former QB Krapperdink.

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostThu Nov 14, 2019 4:22 pm 
It probably influenced teams not being interested but he didn't help himself by having a pretty awful season. Other than his super bowl season I thought he was pretty much a bust.

Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostThu Nov 14, 2019 4:54 pm 
I'm just going by my recollection. I don't remember him being that good after throwing that interception in the NFC championship game. He pretty much fizzled after that and definitely didn't justify his paycheck.

Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostThu Nov 14, 2019 5:27 pm 
Yea, he was pretty much a “one hit wonder” and I have never been a big fan of running QB’s. I like Wilson’s game, he runs the ball just enough now to keep the defenses honest. Maybe Krappydonk should move to Canada, he might be able to make in the CFL..

I'm Pysht

I'm Pysht
PostThu Nov 14, 2019 8:24 pm 
Chief Joseph wrote:
The Steelers could probably beat them.
I'm watching the Steelers-Browns game right now, and the Steelers are horrible. Oh, and the Steelers already lost to the 49ers week 3.

I'm Pysht

I'm Pysht
PostThu Nov 14, 2019 8:32 pm 
Backpacker Joe wrote:
After the by the Hawks have the hardest schedule in the league! SIGH!
The hardest looks like the Vikings at home for the 12th game of the year. Wilson has never lost the 12th game of the year.

coldrain108
Thundering Herd

coldrain108
Thundering Herd
PostFri Nov 15, 2019 2:04 pm 
Pysht wrote:
Backpacker Joe wrote:
After the by the Hawks have the hardest schedule in the league! SIGH!
The hardest looks like the Vikings at home for the 12th game of the year. Wilson has never lost the 12th game of the year.
Best to have a hard schedule if playoff victory is the goal. If just getting there is the goal then it's not so good. With Kaep once they forced him to throw he was below average. But there are several below average QBs on the game right now. The other running QBs are on borrowed time. Watson has already had injuries. I still remember RG3's knee buckling during that playoff game vs Hawks. He never recovered, and he was unstoppable before that injury. Russell survived because he is built like a badger, not long and lean. And as the pundits point out he runs to throw, saves that one big run for crunch time.

gb

gb
PostSat Nov 16, 2019 10:30 am 
We'll see (if given an honest chance) Kaepernick given league sponsored tryout today.