Forum Index > The Trading Post > **gone** FREE to good home Men's OR ascendant hoody, size M(ish?), basically new
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
rubywrangler

rubywrangler
PostSun Jan 19, 2020 12:58 am 
**Update: taken** This was given to me (new) awhile back, I wore it 2x, cozy but doesn't fit. It is a men's medium, but also a sample, so the sizing and/or other details may vary slightly from what you would get in the store-bought version. Seems the same to me but I don’t usually buy men’s sizes. Pick up in NW Seattle or I will ship priority mail for $8. Measurements (laying flat): shoulder seam to shoulder seam 16 1/4" sleeve 25" under arm 22 1/4" waist 17 1/2" bottom hem 21" center back length 27 3/4" center front length 26 3/4" OR specs for current version

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Fishing

Fishing
PostSun Jan 19, 2020 8:30 am 
Still available I can pay for shipping just gotta hold it for me till I can get the money

rubywrangler

rubywrangler
PostSun Jan 19, 2020 10:04 am 
I can’t really hold it because I’m going to be moving everything I own into storage & traveling pretty soon. I can take payment for shipping through PayPal or Venmo or cash app. PM me for the details when you’re ready and I’ll let you know if it’s still available.