Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > You know what's annoying?
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostThu Jan 23, 2020 4:31 pm 
Aka, "First World Problems".....no arguing, just complaining. wink.gif Ykwa? Buying a tent only to discover later that you can't sit upright in it without hitting your head on the ceiling. Ykwa? Staying with a family member and they have control of what's on TV...especially annoying is Rachel Ray, Judge Judy, Dr. Phil, and endless Murder Mystery stories. Thank Gawd they don't watch The View!

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostThu Jan 23, 2020 4:51 pm 
How many Father Brown episodes were you subjected to? Actually, I don't mind Father Brown.

Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostThu Jan 23, 2020 5:05 pm 
Never heard of Father Brown...it's a British show? I used to like to watch Benny Hill.

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
Cyclopath
Faster than light

Cyclopath
Faster than light
PostThu Jan 23, 2020 5:43 pm 
How can disabling a checkbox cause a bunch of unrelated comboboxes to stop drawing their focus rectangles? I'm tearing my hair out.

Fishing

Fishing
PostThu Jan 23, 2020 6:16 pm 
I used to have to watch all of those including the talk. And soap operas.. that's why I went fishing. Or a walk through the woods living a 5 minute bike ride away from black lake was helpful. And 20 min ride from Capitol forest if not I would have lost my mind those shows made me drink too much they are far more intresting dead drunk yelling at the tv 😃😃😆

Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostThu Jan 23, 2020 7:03 pm 
I hear ya...I tried to talk them into getting the Hopper 2 through Dish like I have back home, but a neighbor had a bad experience with it and they are also reluctant to change and freaked out, lol. So, now I am not only annoyed by watching their shows, but also because I have to watch commercials! Arggh! Which is why I now spend so much time on the 'Net annoying others...wish I could go fishing.

ale_capone

ale_capone
PostThu Jan 23, 2020 7:50 pm 
When your boss sends a group text asking scheduling availability, and everyone replies to all. Been getting random texts for the past 24 hours on the subject.

neek

neek
PostThu Jan 23, 2020 7:52 pm 
I swear. Reply-to-all and Bcc are two email features humans will simply never understand. Oh, that was a txt? That's even worse. Especially when you are on call and can't turn it off.

Fishing

Fishing
PostThu Jan 23, 2020 8:48 pm 
I dont have any tv now I'm stuck on DVDs I have seen a hundred times. And blues clues is on almost all day for the boys usually. That's why I'm on the net so much cant get away from the boys to go fishing very often now before I had kids that's all I did was fish I didnt even have internet then so it was either watch horrible tv shows or go fishing so I chose fishing even when it was pouring down rain. I'd be out on the dock wrapped up in a tarp.. now I'm stuck here watching blues clues and dreaming of hiking and fishing.. And I hate group texts! Had that happen before. It was helpful once helped me realize I wasnt the only one guy a chick was talking to lol. I dont think she realized I could tell that she was sending messages to two people. She wasnt so bright😆😆😆😆

Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostThu Jan 23, 2020 9:01 pm 
Actually I can go fishing...I am only about 2 miles from Priest Lake and it usually doesn't completely freeze over and people do ice fish down by Coolin as well. Plus last March I heard of people catching Mackinaw right off the dock in the shallows. They are typically found in very deep water and you need a down rigger or lead core line to reach them.

Fishing

Fishing
PostThu Jan 23, 2020 9:16 pm 
That would be a cool fish to catch. I'm all into new species. Like when I moved here to moses lake from Olympia. Here theres walleye and burbot which we didnt have over there. It's just trout bass salmon steelhead crappie all the normal fish. I never fished rivers much so it was just trout bass crappie perch and bullhead for me there Now the fishing is so much better here I think trout is way harder here during the summer because it gets way hotter over here. But bass perch crappie and perch are easy here perch are annoying here during summer cant keep em off even with power eggs and powerbait for trout. And walleye are awesome in spring I can only shore fish so walleye are a bit more tricky

Fishing

Fishing
PostThu Jan 23, 2020 9:20 pm 
That's a big fish I just looked it up that would be awesome to pull in

Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostFri Jan 24, 2020 10:52 am 
Ykwa? Waited all year for the Vintage Snowmobile races here in Priest Lake and it's going to be 40 degrees and raining! They typically race on ice with a light dusting of snow, now it will be slush. Who would think to bring an umbrella from WWa to the mountains of Idaho in Winter? Last years race I attended was like 5 degrees with a slight wind...so yea, weather is annoying!

Stefan

Stefan
PostFri Jan 24, 2020 1:39 pm 
Annoying people are annoying.

Art is an adventure.
DigitalJanitor
Dirt hippie

DigitalJanitor
Dirt hippie
PostFri Jan 24, 2020 3:44 pm