Forum Index > Trip Reports > 50 Days 500 Miles and 5 States When I Turned 50
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Kellbell

Kellbell
PostSun Jan 26, 2020 10:36 pm 
This is kind of a trip report, I believe hmmm.gif ...I didn't know where else to put it. For anyone who read my blog and was wondering if I ever made it to the East Coast, I did. It's been over a year ago now, but I wrote a book about it, so I was kind of waiting to post. SO, here's a link to my final blog post, which has a link to the book. But it also has a bunch of pics from the 50 days. Now that I'm finally done with the book, I hope to be on here more with actual trip reports from around here. I can assure you after doing part of the AT that the West Coast is BY FAR the BEST coast!!! biggrin.gif https://kellbell-whywouldanyonereadthis.blogspot.com/2020/01/i-did-it-and-i-wrote-book-about-it.html

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
bobbi
stillaGUAMish

bobbi
stillaGUAMish
PostMon Jan 27, 2020 7:53 pm 
fantastic! way to set a goal and do it! yes, the West Coast is the Best Coast chickenleg.gif dance.gif twirl.gif rockband.gif

bobbi ૐ "Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So…get on your way!" - Oh, the Places You’ll Go! By Dr. Seuss
Nancyann

Nancyann
PostMon Jan 27, 2020 9:24 pm 
Good for you, Kellbell, that’s quite an accomplishment! Looking forward to seeing some local trip reports from you in the future. up.gif

Kellbell

Kellbell
PostTue Jan 28, 2020 8:11 am 
Yes! With this rain though...ugh. I am going to post the TR's from 2019 that I never got around to. Better late than never. And if by chance you buy my book (only $5.55 on Kindle! See what I did there with the fives? lol.gif ) please leave a review...if you like it, that is wink.gif

Kellbell

Kellbell
PostSun Feb 02, 2020 11:22 am 
bobbi wrote:
yes, the West Coast is the Best Coast chickenleg.gif dance.gif twirl.gif rockband.gif
We are SO blessed with the hiking here! And how did you get all those cool emoticons? Mine aren't nearly as cool bawl.gif