Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > You know what's annoying?
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostMon Jan 27, 2020 3:15 pm 
Tom wrote:
Alcohol works as well as muscle relaxers for a strained back.
I agree...I was taking muscle relaxer last year and after a while my sense of taste was going away, all I could taste was sweet and hot, stopped taking them immediately. Back on Topic...Spell check is annoying when you google the correct spelling of a word, copy and paste it and spell check still said that it's incorrect. A good example is the word "Misandrist.

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Brian Curtis
Trail Blazer/HiLaker

Brian Curtis
Trail Blazer/HiLaker
PostMon Jan 27, 2020 3:50 pm 
Tom wrote:
I'd rather endure the pain then take muscle relaxants. Last time I had a strained back taking some CBD edibles was like taking magic pills. The best thing I've ever tried. Fortunately, I haven't had a chance to increase my sample size beyond one so I'm not willing to declare my anecdote settled science.

that elitist from silverdale wanted to tell me that all carnes are bad--Studebaker Hoch
BigBrunyon

BigBrunyon
PostMon Jan 27, 2020 6:19 pm 
You know what I hate? Is when you're selecting your state from the drop down and have to scroll all the way down to WA!! They need to put it first on the list for me because it is a superior state and I reside within it.

Brushwork
Food truck

Brushwork
Food truck
PostMon Jan 27, 2020 8:09 pm 
What’s annoying......,when you get to the trailhead, realize there’s going to be more snow higher up than you thought and of course you left gaiters at home. And because you figured there’d be a good track you didn’t bring boots either.

When I grow up I wanna play.
uww

uww
PostMon Jan 27, 2020 9:21 pm 
BigBrunyon wrote:
You know what I hate? Is when you're selecting your state from the drop down and have to scroll all the way down to WA!! They need to put it first on the list for me because it is a superior state and I reside within it.
Try selecting the dropdown and typing 'W', usually puts you right on WA.

BigBrunyon

BigBrunyon
PostMon Jan 27, 2020 10:18 pm 
uww wrote:
BigBrunyon wrote:
Try selecting the dropdown and typing 'W', usually puts you right on WA.
I also hate havin' to add the typing of a key to the workflow!!

Bedivere
Why Do Witches Burn?

Bedivere
Why Do Witches Burn?
PostTue Jan 28, 2020 3:59 pm 
Brian Curtis wrote:
Tom wrote:
I'd rather endure the pain then take muscle relaxants. Last time I had a strained back taking some CBD edibles was like taking magic pills. The best thing I've ever tried. Fortunately, I haven't had a chance to increase my sample size beyond one so I'm not willing to declare my anecdote settled science.
CBD is great for mild pain and muscle pain. Plenty of other people with anecdotal evidence to this effect. wink.gif What's annoying is that the feds consider weed a schedule 1 substance. That's ridiculous, and always has been.

Sculpin

Sculpin
PostTue Jan 28, 2020 5:19 pm 
I got no relief from CBD. But at this point I have to believe the testimonials of others. Do you know what works really well on back pain? Doan's Pills, an old remedy that your grandparents used, still available on the shelf at your local pharmacy. It is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory, like aspirin or Ibuprofen, but it works really well for muscle pain and specifically back pain.

Between every two pines is a doorway to the new world. - John Muir
Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostTue Jan 28, 2020 9:15 pm 
Getting lost in the woods is annoying...but if you do get lost, find a possum and follow it, you'll be in the middle of a road in no time!

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
Fishing

Fishing
PostTue Jan 28, 2020 9:39 pm 
Annoying people are annoying

neek

neek
PostTue Jan 28, 2020 9:58 pm 
Stefan wrote:
Annoying people are annoying.
Redundant people are annoying!

Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostWed Jan 29, 2020 1:11 am 
Pop ups. The bane of the internet prompting every major web browser to add functionality to block them circa 2004. Yet web designers think it's a great idea to add them back. Do you want to subscribe to our newsletter? Hell no! You think I want to be spammed too? And if asking to agree to the cookie policy isn't bad enough let's animate it and block the entire page. Better yet let's not remember your selection in a cookie for very long so we can ask you again. Stupid European regs!

Fishing

Fishing
PostWed Jan 29, 2020 7:59 am 
Your welcome

Kim Brown

Kim Brown
PostWed Jan 29, 2020 10:24 am 
When all you want is a list of some thing, like “25 ways to dry up your seeping gloyd,” and you get a stupid 25-slide slide show or a video, which is not good for checking stuff out at work. WebMD does this. Like as if I want the entire office to see I’m looking at various ways that help to dry up a seeping gloyd. A list and text would be sufficient.

"..living on the east side of the Sierra world be ideal - except for harsher winters and the chance of apocalyptic fires burning the whole area." Bosterson, NWHiker's marketing expert
Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostWed Jan 29, 2020 1:04 pm 
Along those same lines Kim, doing a Google search of a simple question and getting a myriad of results none of which answer your question. It's akin to trying to get a straight answer from a Politician! Another thing that's annoying is people who speak ill of the dead, I was taught differently myself. rant.gif