Faster than light
PostThu Mar 05, 2020 11:23 pm 
That really puts a damper on my Forbidden Peak Music Festival. frown.gif

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Alpendave

Alpendave
PostSat Mar 07, 2020 8:07 am 
Ski wrote:
They sent TWO LEO's up to watch for 'em but it poured down rain all weekend and they never showed up.
That’s nice. Couldn’t get the park ranger at Scenic Beach to enforce the park rules when some idiots was playing his classic rock for everyone to hear. He did do a drive by, but wouldn’t actually walk up to the people to say that he got a report of ... On two separate occasiuns the spineless park employee didn’t do his job when I requested it. Not sure if the higher ups really addressed it when emailed them. WAC 352-32-056 Peace and quiet. To ensure peace and quiet for visitors: (1) No person may cause a sound that may be plainly audible beyond the person's immediate area of use or camp- site between the quiet hours of 10:00 p.m. and 6:30 a.m. (2) No person shall, at any time, use sound-emitting equipment including musical instruments, at a volume which emits sound beyond the user's vehicle, immediate area of use, or campsite without specific permission of the park ranger

Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostSun Mar 17, 2024 7:04 pm 
as much as I absolutely hate drones, it looks like these guys figured out a constructive use for them * this is where I saw it mentioned that they have no single-use plastic containers in Rwanda. *

"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."

Kascadia, reststep